Grand Commendation of the Klaxxi

90 Human Paladin
The Grand Commendation of the Klaxxi doesn't give me 100% rep on my pally who bought and used the item or on my rogue. I got 302 rep per daily on my human pally and 286 on my gnome rogue. I haven't checked the other Grand Commendations yet, I bought them all on Tuesday and didn't really do any questing until today. Can someone else confirm this?
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Don't most of the Klaxxi give a little under 150ish each? Around 300 seems to be double the amount, so working as intended.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
It's also worth noting that the rep-increase item in question is a Bind on Account item - you're meant to send it in the mail to the character that you wish to have the buff. Your characters will only gain the buff, if the rep-increase item is in their inventory.

Not in your main character's inventory.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
@Krosith:

Can you read? I'll copy and paste the tooltip description on one of them for you here:

Use: Unlocks 100% bonus reputation gain with the Order of the Cloud Serpent for all characters on this account.

In regards to the amount of rep, at ~300 rep you are getting the correct, doubled, reputation gain. Klaxxi dailiy quests normally give only 130 rep before bonuses (http://www.wowhead.com/quest=31216), for example.

I haven't tested it yet, but that amount seems to show that they are working as intended.
Edited by Savario on 11/30/2012 6:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Simple. Your paladin is a human. Your rogue is not.
You still have the 100% bonus on either toons, your paladin just receives even more because of the racial.
Edited by Carnage on 11/30/2012 6:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
Why do blasted humans get rep bonuses I hate humans
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
It's also worth noting that the rep-increase item in question is a Bind on Account item - you're meant to send it in the mail to the character that you wish to have the buff. Your characters will only gain the buff, if the rep-increase item is in their inventory.

Not in your main character's inventory.

I purchased the Commendation for the Tillers on my hunter (who was already exalted). I used the item on this character. Logged into my Warlock alt later than day and she was receiving the boost from the item. So I don't think it's necessary to send the item to the alt you want the boost for. The boost itself is suppose to be account wide.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I purchased the Klaxxi Grand Commendation on this toon and it's been two days of dailies on my Mage and I'm still only getting 143 xp per turn in. I reported it as an in game bug.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]