[A] Paladin and Lock looking for raid guild

90 Human Paladin
Greetings,

Tormack (Warlock) and I (Ret Paladin) are former hardcore raiders who have decided to transfer servers and have found ourselves on Ravencrest-US. Due to our real life responsibilities and families, we have both decided to take a more casual approach to raiding since the release of MoP and are attempting to raid a total of one or two days a week but still maintain a mid to high level of progression.

Though we both consider ourselves good players and competitive raiders we do not hold an elitist mentality and have no problems with joining up with a group who is just starting out or struggling a bit and just need a couple people to help push them over the hump.

I will add a little info about what we are looking for and our current standings:

Gear Level: Tormack (476) / Zerial (480)
Raid Size: 10 man (preferred)
MoP Raid Experience: 2/6 MV – Full LFR clears weekly
Raid Days Avail: One or Two days a week (flexible)
Raid Times Avail: 7PM Server to 11:00PM Server (flexible)
We are both looking for DPS spots though I can tank in a bind.

Thank you for your time and we look forward to hearing from a few of you.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
hello

10pm-1am east is too late for you ?

if not: add my battle tag will talk: Saq#1406
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Unfortunately 10-1am is a bit too late... We both have jobs that start early in the morning. Thanks for the reply though.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Our guild is in the process of putting together a solid 2nd 10 man team. Those of us locked into the 2nd team are in similar situations as yourself (family/work requiring us to raid only 1-2 days). Right now our start times can't get much earlier than 8:30-9pm server due to some west coast friends. If that's not too late for you both, toss myself or Thunderbacon a tell if you see us on and we'll talk.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'll be in contact soon. Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]