Priests in the Brawler's Arena

90 Blood Elf Priest
I am Disc and have killed 16/17 in disc so far. only 2 have come close to the enrage timer
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I'm having difficulties on Battletron as well. It isnt a survival issue, its the enrage. I get him to about 20% and hit enrage every time!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
It's an ilvl issue. Even I barely scraped enrage at ilvl 495
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I did Battletron at 491. I found Divine Star helped as my last tier talent. Also, remember you can be directly in front of an orb when you begin a cast and so long as the orb moves out of the way before your cast completes it will not blow up.

Good luck.
Reply Quote
I can't seem to get past the Leper Gnome Quintet.... Anyone have any tips?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Yeah, don't Multidot.

Blow CDs at the start. Pick one and burn it down asap, then move on to the next

AoE fear and Void Tendrils are useful.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
As a discipline priest with ilevel 481, I managed to get to the end of rank 3. I ran into the enrage time at 30% (1.5 million) health left on the first boss of rank 4. I could probably get him to 25% with slightly better playing, and probably 10-15% with a flask and raid buffs. But to progress further I'm going to need gear upgrades and/or a spec change.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yea, you definitely wont be able to do the rank 7 bosses as Disc lol. They're great on gg engineering though. Just stand on top of one of the goblins and let the rockets do the work for you while you heal the damage.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
How are other Priests faring on rank 8 bosses? I'm 491 and don't feel like 3 of 4 fights are even possible.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hello
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]