@alliance TB

90 Undead Priest
I commend you, you obviously care more about pvp than horde. TB post cata has made me ashamed to be on this side during that fight.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
That's a real shame! I want to see more epic battles between the two factions.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Horde is pretty whipped right now.
Reply Quote
You must be living in a whole different world than I do.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Would be nice to see some actual fighting in Wintergrasp and Tol'Barad.

TB is 500-800 honor if you're into that kind of thing. JOIN IT.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
pretty sure that the world objectives are massively controlled by alliance, there, Malkavet. All it takes is some backbone for people to queue. It's ok though, I think balls and Welda like asseting their total authority over you and yours
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
And yes, this is meant to be incendiary to Horde, get off your asses and join the fray.
Reply Quote
Sorry, we've been busy fighting over some new world objectives down in Krasarang - which when I logged out was completely Red and had been for some time. Maybe you want to get your !@# out of last year's content and come join the fight?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I'm sorry, I fail to see how fighting npc's quantifies as world pvp.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
11/30/2012 01:55 PMPosted by Healix
I commend you, you obviously care more about pvp than horde. TB post cata has made me ashamed to be on this side during that fight.

Uhhh excuse you, I took TB twice today. That is all.
Reply Quote
11/30/2012 11:09 PMPosted by Healix
I'm sorry, I fail to see how fighting npc's quantifies as world pvp.

I agree with you - its a pain in the !@# kiting them around while you're busy killing Bennik and company outside their tower but somehow we manage.

Also: I fail to see how you categorize ANYTHING that's instanced as 'World' PvP. It is PvP to be sure, and we've enjoyed quite a few Tol battles prior to MoP, but that's not World PvP. It's a realm specific BG that probably isn't going to get as much attention for the next few weeks.

Right now the folks who are in my personal network are spending most of their time getting Conquest, killing anything flagged they can find in Krasarang and running rateds. Tol's not exactly on their radar.

If you'd like to solve that problem I would suggest that whining on the forums will net you a lot less enjoyment than a little in-game networking and recruiting. Maybe if you'd try saying something in 'Horde,' whispering some of the people who are active in Horde PvP right now, or you know, talking to Morg - who is actually in your guild - you might have gotten some support for your heart's desire to see more Tol Barad activity.

As it stands all you've really managed to do is degenerate the people you should be trying to recruit.

There's only a few basic tenets to successful Hordecore living, but 'don't !@#$ in your own bed' is one of the cornerstones. Save the vitriol for the Alliance; never fight with your own in front of the help.
Edited by Malkavet on 12/1/2012 12:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
Yeah, these kind of posts make me laugh. No offense really, but I've seen more pvp action from the horde this x-pac than the last one. It just has a different focus, right now. I mean seriously?

S*&t, there's 5 focused rated teams in the works right now that I know of. One is running and will soon be forming two, EP is recruiting for theirs and there is another that will probably form in the next month and yet another down the road that will be put together with other guild leaders as a focused domination team that runs 3-4 days a week. Last x-pac? You had my team that ran, and stopped after a fantastic run due to Starwars, another team that was laid back and really didn't do much better than 17-1800 and EP's team.

Because you lost a TB, the horde is whipped? Well, you're entitled to your opinion. If you really feel that way, *Make something happen* Don't come to the forums to !@#$% and then let someone else make it better for you. If you want to see something change, ^-*!ing make it happen. Go recruit, form a game channel, let people know that you are interested in accomplishing specific goals with TB and WG and create something that people can look forward to or will plan to actively be a part of.

It's not hard...and it will certainly do more than a baseless (my opinion) post on a mostly dead forum. (Also my opinion)

Duke
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
11/30/2012 04:15 PMPosted by Healix

I've been saying it for years, ever since the double raid city attacks stopped, I knew it was the beginning of the end for the Horde. Good luck with you slow fall into civil warfare, I'll be on the winning side munching on my popcorn.

Disclaimer: For those of you too stupid to comprehend, this is called sarcasm.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/30/2012 04:15 PMPosted by Healix

you should try the krasarang wilds :<
i have told that i am undoubtedly wrong when i say the horde usually doubles our numbers but we usually can't get enough people to compete for krasarang.

nice go at LL tower morgaath, i think i crapped a little, i was expecting you to come back with more tho.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I really don't consider what malk and other are doing as competent rbgs. Dukago is vetted in that he knows how to pvp and do it at a high level. I can't give credit to those who play bgs at the baseline mmr and call it a success.

In any case, TB just gave me some clarity on what FM has going for it anyways. Now that I don't have to worry about the honor grind for upgrades, I can forsake the honor mines like the rest.

FM will not have a decent level of play until it loses its high level of cliquiness and old school pvp attitude of the majority of players I have run into.
Edited by Halix on 12/1/2012 11:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
Everyone starts somewhere. We our teams first entered we had to work just as they did and are. We you are building something from scratch it takes time. I had the luxury of playing with a core of people that I had known for 6-7 years, still we had to learn too. Everyone who builds something worthwhile does.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I have a belly button...
Reply Quote
12/01/2012 11:50 AMPosted by Halix
I really don't consider what malk and other are doing as competent rbgs.

Well you can look down your nose at what we're doing all you want but no one else on this server is running a 1500+ rated team and about to start a second. There was a vacuum, we stepped in to fill it and we will work with anyone on our faction who wants to advance the cause of Horde PvP. That would have included you as well if you'd been willing to communicate and work together.

No matter how your losses in TB may have made you feel, the reality is that by the end of this season there will be 3-5 Horde rated teams on our server and at least one of them will go 2200+ next season. It is not a question as to whether not it will happen, only who will be on those teams. As long as there are leaders willing to pay the price and actually lead there will always we talented people willing to join the team and I already know the leaders are in place and working together to make it happen.

I'm glad you found a solution that fits your wants and desires Halix, it's just a shame you won't be around to enjoy the fruits of success that FM Horde PvP will earn over the next year. I'm sure wherever you go you will find PvP to be part of, but here you could have helped rebuild a community with deep roots and long history. You could have been around at the end of the road to say, 'Yeah, I was there when the Hordecore Renaissance started.'

Best of luck on Azgalor. Remember that when you see a problem that means you are equipped to be part of the solution.

And don't let the door hit you on the way out.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
12/01/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Malkavet
no one else on this server is running a 1500+ rated team

Anyone who queues for a bg is at 1500 inherently. You can go up or go down, but stating you have managed to stay at your original mmr rating that blizz gifts to you is hysterical.

It's as if you were saying, "hey, i managed to keep living my life." You were gifted the ability to breath and walk and talk, and yet you haven't managed to do anything substantial with that ability. As of yet.*

I'll give you that year, and if there is a 2200 team out there, i will gladly procalim your vast superiority in leading pvp teams to actual glory.
Edited by Halix on 12/1/2012 1:35 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Warrior
I really don't consider what malk and other are doing as competent rbgs. Dukago is vetted in that he knows how to pvp and do it at a high level. I can't give credit to those who play bgs at the baseline mmr and call it a success.

In any case, TB just gave me some clarity on what FM has going for it anyways. Now that I don't have to worry about the honor grind for upgrades, I can forsake the honor mines like the rest.

FM will not have a decent level of play until it loses its high level of cliquiness and old school pvp attitude of the majority of players I have run into.

Ok, that explains it. For a moment I thought you'd server hopped because of a single loss in outdated pvp content (i.e. Tol Barad). Sorry you feel that way, g'luck in your endeavors, etc etc.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]