To Alliance.....(It's About CRZ...)

90 Blood Elf Hunter
Sooooo....

according to http://wow.realmpop.com/us.html

cho'gall is 2nd among U.S. servers for having the fewest Alliance compared to Hordies. All the CRZ business happening in the world now raises a question:

How much of a difference is CRZ making for you guys? Are you seeing less threat because there are more high level Alliance in Azeroth or are you just getting ganked more by their Horde counterparts from other servers? <--technically two questions, but you get my drift.

Any thoughts about your experiences post-CRZ would be great!! Thanks!!!
Edited by Samarrah on 11/30/2012 5:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
There is definately more ganking from the horde faction. Mostly from other servers, but because of the population in the major zones (Stranglethorn, Blasted Lands, even Hellfire) a quick "Help me" in general chat will get you the attention of a 90 from some zone. If not, the guild is always willing. I honestly enjoy it. More 90's is sorta lame... but there are MUCH more fair fights between lowbies. Pretty sweet.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage
Wouldn't there be less CRZ horde-side in areas that are populated with Cho'gall horde since less "spots" would be available. I could really only see more horde being there in low level areas where Cho'gall horde might not necessarily be "hanging out" aka ganking.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Sooooo....

cho'gall is 2nd among U.S. servers for having the fewest Alliance compared to Hordies. All the CRZ business happening in the world now raises a question:

How much of a difference is CRZ making for you guys? Are you seeing less threat because there are more high level Alliance in Azeroth or are you just getting ganked more by their Horde counterparts from other servers? <--technically two questions, but you get my drift.

I don't think that site is accurate unless they are looking at all the unactive accounts. there sure aren't 4.4k alliance... At most Ive see about 30-40 online and averages about 10-25 players.

CRZ is great for pvp , but for farming and leveling crafts it hurts us due to not having a good AH. We usually have to farm everything, so CRZ makes that 10 times harder when farming in the CRZ zones.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Sooooo....

I despise everything about CRZ. If I wanted to play on a populated server with a bunch of random people and be just another face in the crowd I would do so. I like Cho'gall because of the imbalance and Blizz seems to enjoy the idea of taking that away. >_<
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
12/01/2012 10:06 PMPosted by Notadura
Wouldn't there be less CRZ horde-side in areas that are populated with Cho'gall horde since less "spots" would be available. I could really only see more horde being there in low level areas where Cho'gall horde might not necessarily be "hanging out" aka ganking.

I would assume that the above would be true. It makes sense. I would imagine the horde crz thing would happen more in the low level questing areas. Earlier today while I was on my Alliance alts, I saw some hordies while i was questing (mostly the plaguelands)

I don't think that site is accurate unless they are looking at all the unactive accounts. there sure aren't 4.4k alliance... At most Ive see about 30-40 online and averages about 10-25 players.

CRZ is great for pvp , but for farming and leveling crafts it hurts us due to not having a good AH. We usually have to farm everything, so CRZ makes that 10 times harder when farming in the CRZ zones.

I bet they count inactive. They must be. :( Is there a more reliable source? It's the one I have been checking as of late and I haven't found another okay one :/
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
go home CRZ you're drunk
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Sooooo....

I despise everything about CRZ. If I wanted to play on a populated server with a bunch of random people and be just another face in the crowd I would do so. I like Cho'gall because of the imbalance and Blizz seems to enjoy the idea of taking that away. >_<

Idk about you but I would like more people on alliance side, I don't want thousands of people but enough to make raiding guilds, pugs and help the AH grow again. It would give us more options. Right now chogall alliance is hurting because there are to few.

but pertaining to your comment technically blizz isnt taking anything away, stormwind still has chogall only same with shrine. they only populated the cities that no one goes to and the lands. So it's not really affecting you.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
instead of CRZ how about world wide auction house, or mailing to different realms.

Just a suggestion
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

I bet they count inactive. They must be. :( Is there a more reliable source? It's the one I have been checking as of late and I haven't found another okay one :/

I don't know of any other sites, sorry =/
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage
I think alliance just want to do Sha. I support this effort!

Also, there being 30 alliance online is pretty true. I haven't seen more than 30 alliance online, period.
Edited by Notadura on 12/1/2012 10:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
instead of CRZ how about world wide auction house, or mailing to different realms.

Just a suggestion

server wide would be better, just combine horde with alliance and make faction only items visible to the correct faction and problem solved lol
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage
Worldpeace, I'm secretly in love with you and your ability to not care about not being original by using funny letters.

Be my gf, check yes or no.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Real quick..

Can we talk about rares? Because the low level ones are there one minute and then I get phased and they and their wonderful lowbie xmog armor are gone the next.:(

I have met some lovely people from different realms because of crz. I will say though, that having a booming Alliance economy would be more interesting to me than being able to run around and see other lowbies while I quest who I can't even open trade with. :p
Edited by Samarrah on 12/1/2012 11:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
Wow! When I logged in it said "Medium."
Reply Quote
Leveling this character I notice now that I get ganked a whole lot more but it's only because of CRZ. It's always people from other realms and never anybody from ours. CRZ doesn't help us out at all. The AH is still bad and becasue farming mats for things takes so much longer, I think a lot of people that were here for the end of cata, won't be back for a while because things are a lot easier on others servers where mains or alts are kept.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/01/2012 10:45 PMPosted by Worldpeacë
but pertaining to your comment technically blizz isnt taking anything away, stormwind still has chogall only same with shrine. they only populated the cities that no one goes to and the lands. So it's not really affecting you.

I am almost never in a capital city though. I am almost always out in the world doing something like looking for some poor Cho'gall Horde to gank. I really can't do that outside of MoP areas now because CRZ puts even more horde into these areas. So even if it does put more alliance it won't help because we aren't set up with an imbalanced Horde server.

Think of it like Cho'gall Alliance = 1 and Cho'gall Horde = 9. If all the other servers are almost balanced so we can say their Alliance = 6 and their Horde =4, then it still comes out to Alliance = 7 and Horde = 13. Blizz didn't solve any of the balance issues they wanted to, they just removed the server competition of it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
if i wanted to talk to people and compete for nodes id play on a real server.

the crz horde seem to have a lot of fun at the dark portal.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]