To Alliance.....(It's About CRZ...)

90 Gnome Warrior
but pertaining to your comment technically blizz isnt taking anything away, stormwind still has chogall only same with shrine. they only populated the cities that no one goes to and the lands. So it's not really affecting you.

I am almost never in a capital city though. I am almost always out in the world doing something like looking for some poor Cho'gall Horde to gank. I really can't do that outside of MoP areas now because CRZ puts even more horde into these areas. So even if it does put more alliance it won't help because we aren't set up with an imbalanced Horde server.

Think of it like Cho'gall Alliance = 1 and Cho'gall Horde = 9. If all the other servers are almost balanced so we can say their Alliance = 6 and their Horde =4, then it still comes out to Alliance = 7 and Horde = 13. Blizz didn't solve any of the balance issues they wanted to, they just removed the server competition of it.

Come to think of it, when I landed in SW there was someone from Stormreaver there afk by the flight master. Couldn't tell ya if maybe he would have phased if he ran out into the trade district or something but still, I saw him there last night. And IF has a considerable amount of crz action happening there! They were near the AH and everything. Granted, they were tapping into their own market when they spoke to the auctioneer but..it seems to be in major cities as well..as long as those cities are low on bodies D:

Note: On the Horde side, I have not seen crz happening in Org...but I have seen it just outside Org where everybody duels. It's also noticeable in UC and T Bluff!

if i wanted to talk to people and compete for nodes id play on a real server.

the crz horde seem to have a lot of fun at the dark portal.

Funny enough, the same feels true for the Alliance near the Dark Portal. ;p
Edited by Desertgrape on 12/2/2012 2:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
oh hey wow.realmpop.com

now has an explanation on the main page of how they get their numbers....interesting...

from the main page :

"What - We currently record character names, races, classes, genders, levels, and guild memberships for all characters on every realm in the US and EU regions.

How - To get the list of characters for a realm, first we record all the characters who posted to the auction house. Then we fetch and record their guild rosters. This should cover the majority of characters on a realm. To avoid getting listed, a character must never post to the auction house, and never belong to a guild where a guild member posts to the auction house.

Who - It's important to remember that we're simply counting the number of characters seen for each category. This does not mean the number of players, nor the number of actively played characters. We can't efficiently get activity data yet, so some characters may not have been played for a long time."

thought I'd share that since some of us including myself were wondering about it earlier in the thread. :D
Edited by Desertgrape on 12/20/2012 4:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Places I like CRZ: Outside the sw gates where people duel

Places I hate CRZ: Everywhere else
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage
12/18/2012 02:49 PMPosted by Desertgrape
oh hey wow.realpop.com

correction: should be wow.realmpop.com, when i copied and pasted to go there i got some pop music site LOL
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage
http://wow.realmpop.com/us-chogall.html

this is actually pretty cool, about 90% horde LOL
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
LOL...

yeah that was totally intentional....:D

Hey I had it right it my first post!!

fixed the other one. I'm good now :D

<3 me some pop music
Edited by Desertgrape on 12/25/2012 12:09 AM PST
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Mage
ohnoes i got tricked
Reply Quote
94 Night Elf Hunter
I haven't leveled a new toon in awhile. I have about two toons under 85 So as for cross realm zones in the redone 1-60 questing area I haven't experienced it much if any at all.

Though from my previous experience, most of the Cho'gall Horde are PvE heroes, (not saying this is bad) but I don't think I've gotten ganked too often while leveling. I think the worst zone for me was when I was leveling in Nagrand.

I do enjoy the cross realm zone somewhat. Though it should be limited to those who are on your b.net list.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]