You want it? You got it!

90 Pandaren Priest
Do you want to be part of a fun guild that is active and going places? We started with 4 real life friends and we are slowly growing and leveling the guild! 3 of us are actually from Hobart TAS.

We like to enjoy the game together doing things from BGs to scenarios as well as dailies and heroics. We jump into LFR together and are genuinely interested in holding off on our personal agenda every now and then to help each other out for the greater benefit of the guild.

We also do things like a Lore Quiz with gold prices, scavenger hunts and other RP type things. We love the game, and we are not interested in picking up anyone's alts. We want you if you can commit your main character to this new guild! Raiding is only a couple of times a week because we also like to go to the pub and enjoy delicious brews IRL, soak up the sunshine at the beach and dance the night away. This is a great opportunity for those, who like us, love the game and take raiding seriously but not so seriously that they want to give up a large portion of their free time and RL social scene.

This is a mature and fun place to play your game, different from big guilds and different from impersonal ones that never play together. We are friendly, we don't bite, often... usually... sometimes... You are welcome if you will fit in and if you show maturity when it's required. We are currently raiding thursdays starting between 8 and 9 pm ST and still need 1 Tank 1 Healer and 2-3 DPS to boost our roster. We NEED YOU to make this a kick !@#$ guild that will rip through the content, Tier 15 now and Tier 16 later. To show your interest you can send a tell to me on Sead (mainly online in the evenings) or Gardd or Suparog! You might also send me in game mail.

We play more in the evenings! If you are still reading, thank you for your interest!! Hope to see you in the World of Warcraft!
Edited by Sead on 7/29/2013 1:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
as a matter of fact, i do. i do want to be a part of this guild. invite me ingame please :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Added you to my friends list and will give you an invite when I see you on, alternatively you can tell me when you'll be on, I am mostly around 7-8pm server time.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
11/30/2012 05:04 PMPosted by Sead
Hobart TAS.

which head do you use to play wow?
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
the one on his shoulders
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I was born in Germany, so unfortunately I am not sophisticated enough to own two heads. Also, we have a website now at fearsome.enjin.com

Talk to me ingame if you are interested or on the website.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
12/02/2012 02:16 PMPosted by Agitator
which head do you use to play wow?

I normally don't like you, but this made me laugh a lot.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
12/04/2012 01:53 AMPosted by Jellyberry
I normally don't like you

<3 you to

12/03/2012 11:32 PMPosted by Sead
I was born in Germany

guten tag freund wie gehts? ich heisse Agitator. Ich wohne auch jubei'thos und am fier jahre alt. Ich mochte ein neues freund aber ich bin zehr argerlich und ein bischen arschloch. Tschus freund
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Hi Agitator, hast Du GOOGLE TRANSLATOR benutzt?

Anyway, still looking for people, and we had an awesome Lore Quiz on monday, and will have a Scavenger Hunt. Guild is growing slowly but steadily :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
amazingly no i dont have to rely on google translate hence why mein deutsche ist scheisse.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Es ist wirklich nicht sehr gut, Du musst noch sehr viele Stunden ueben!

WE do need some more members in this fine guild. after the few current recruits have settled in and appear to be happy. SO BUMP! Want to start our 1 day a week raids too, might be sometimes two days but I will get this guild going slow, to build a social structure of friends.
Reply Quote
3 Night Elf Mage
TL;DR
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
This is way too far down the bottom, need more people especially Paladin / Mage / DK / Shaman / Rogue
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Need more players, some of them with the will for some responsibilities as well, read the first post please :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
hey gents, i just want you to know that I WILL NOT be joining this guild, just in case you were wondering
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
you know jacques demange by any chance?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
More trolls needed to push this thread to the top, everything still up to date, we are level 16 now :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Level 17 and slowly growing, a little too slowly maybe, please read the first post and then join us, you wonderful people out there!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Really in need of an Officer to help me with this, or a little group of friends looking for a nice home, we are getting close to level 19 now, find me please :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
so in fact it looks like no one wants it and no one got it there friend
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]