You want it? You got it!

90 Pandaren Priest
Still looking for a few more, we are level 23 now and only need 1-2 tanks (of any class) and RDPS especially Mage / Warlock / Balance Druid!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Hey, I was called 'gay' on page 2 by this Agitator fella. I just wanted to clear a few things up:

We only kissed once. We were drinking and I starting choking on the lime in my long island iced tea. Agitator gave me CPR and one thing led to another...now he's pregnant with my intestinal worms and I won't return any of his calls.

Agitator, I realize it takes two to tango but you walked into this situation knowing I was already dead. Why did you need to give me mouth-to-mouth if I'm undead, bro? You came onto me and I reciprocated those feelings because I felt bad for you because noone likes you.

You are having my intestinal worms and nothing can change that. I'm sorry if you feel I took the best years of your life from you but it's no longer about you and me. It's about those intestinal worms wriggling and gestating in your abdomen. It's about them now and they need us, more than ever.

I guess what I'm saying is...will you marry me? Think of the intestinal worms before you render a decision.
Edited by Sarco on 7/27/2013 6:41 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Still recruiting 1 Tank 1 Heals and 2-3 DPS.

Can be troll or non troll horde race!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
TROLLING GOES ON HERE ALSO BUMP
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Mage
would love to join you guys

please send invite.

Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
not sure how recent this but from what ive read and soudns pre good to me, add my btag got 3 alts, interested in atleast joining with one darkflare#6399
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]