The Anglers

90 Pandaren Monk
What happened to the Anglers starting quest for horde? I've noticed that the quest is no longer available as well as the one for the Shado Pan. The Shado Pan one isn't a problem as the quest hub becomes available once you have the proper rep. However, I have a quest to turn in for Nat Pagle but can't do so because I can't phase into the quest hub. Any ideas?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I dunno..i havnt seen the quest givers here at all for the last couple of days...as well as the Half Hill flight master lol
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
I believe that the starting quest, "The Anglers" has been removed as of patch 5.1.
Please reply blue to verify.

I can not see that quest in the Valley, and I did not accept that quest for a reason to save for later. Is there a way to see what quest/s you have completed on not? Checklist would be nice...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
You can use the addons Wholly and Grail to check what quests you have completed. However, this relies on querying the Blizzard servers for what they say you have completed. Blizzard servers keeps a weird list. For example, it will report that you have completed quests that you cannot complete because of your race and/or class. If Blizzard has removed this quest, they may have done so by marking it complete on the server so that it will no longer appear in the world. However, using the addons can show what Blizzard servers think your status is with regard to that quest.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Hmm, Yeah, I think it is gone.

I maintain the WoW-Pro guides and was testing the Anglers' dailies guide on a fresh level 90 toon and noticed it was gone today.
/run print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(31369)
returns
nil

Ludovicus
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]