Fool's Cap terrible after spawn nerf

90 Draenei Shaman
150 Decks? WOW! You've "made" that many? Do you mean by buying most of the cards off the Auction House? Because if not I am curious how you made 1200 individual cards, (assuming you got no duplicates etc.) in just 72 Days (launch Date was Sept 25th) when you can only "make" 1 scroll of wisdom (1 required for each card) each day. The most cards any player in the game could have created to date with their own mats is roughly 72 73 cards. That only comes to 9 Decks with no duplicate cards. So if you bought, most of the cards why are you posting an opinion regarding spawn rates for herbs? Even if you bought every herb on every server you still couldn't have "made" 150 Decks yourself - Please explain! I'm confused -

150 Decks = *1200 individual cards *with no duplicates (8 cards per deck x 150 = 1200 cards)
1200 individual cards = 1200 Scrolls of wisdom = 1200 days (3.2 years)
Time since launch = 73 days

i have 10 scribes(had 11 for about half) and i pay people for their scrolls of wisdom. Ive bought some cards when they are super cheap but not very many(28 according to my accounting mod). I also make quite a few 2 for 1 trades.

So you leveled ten *edit (11) toons and made them all scribes LMAO - one question? Why?
Edited by Zeró on 12/9/2012 11:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
1 Human Warrior
...because it makes a lot of money, obviously

some of us enjoy the AH part of the game the most
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Just reached 90 so figured I'd fly my herbalist over Briny Muck to see for myself.

Found 9 nodes and collected 28 Fool's Cap. Not an issue on my server I guess and it's the middle of the day on a weekend.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
Found 4 nodes in the Windward Isle yesterday while doing Cloud Serpent dailies.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Just reached 90 so figured I'd fly my herbalist over Briny Muck to see for myself.

Found 9 nodes and collected 28 Fool's Cap. Not an issue on my server I guess and it's the middle of the day on a weekend.

low-pop server?

I do a fly through of briny murk and that other lake area while flying between Klaxxi dailies and the new Karasong dailies every day, and it's extremely rare for me to see more than 1-2 nodes of Fool's Cap.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]