Hooray for Roll Club!!

90 Gnome Priest
YAY!!!! FINALLY!!!!

Roll Club was here for me at last today and I'm having a blast. I don't know why Blizzard has to make one of the genuinely fun dailies so rare and hard to access.

But I'm a happy gnomie now. I can do it whenever want now that i've done it the first time.

Unless they changed it from beta, in which case I'll be a very angry gnomie.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I came across this daily today. I don't remember having such a fun time doing a quest since back in BC doing the Hellfire bombing run for the first time (and subsequent repeats because I could).

Time to start organizing a bunch of people to get together and race for bragging rights!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
throwing a gnome tumbling down the serpent's spine DOES sound like a fun time!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
*glares indignantly*

I roll. I am not thrown.

And you seriously need to try it but I confirmed - you have to be Revered with Golden Lotus for it to unlock. My druid is only honored so while she still had the same set of dailies, Roll Club wasn't available to her.

*glares at a spectral crab*
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Easily the best Pandaria daily I've done so far. Even with numerous failed attempts throwing me off the edge of the wall it remains legitimately fun.

Best part is, you can roll any time you want, just talk to the NPC again. I don't know if you need to have done it once before, it wouldn't surprise me though.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
I had to do it 18 times to get the achievement, but I had fun every time. I love when this daily pops up on the day that I so happen to decide that I'm not too busy to play!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I personally Love Roll Club. as said, Even when I botch a run, I love every minute of it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]