@ WSB

90 Human Hunter
12/05/2012 11:02 PMPosted by Anokh
http://imgur.com/gallery/51O8c

Haha that cat is awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
All I get from the latter half of this thread is that Himanshu really is every bit the sniveling prick that people portray him to be. Posting real life info without permission? Shame on you. Who the !@#$ do you think you are? If you asked first, it'd be a different story, but knowing you, it was done out of selfishness.

Return has it right. If my GM did that, even if I wasn't involved in the situation, I'd be pissed and would not stick around. Shows that he's not to be trusted with anything.

Seriously though Himanshu, or Stategems, whatever you want to be called, grow the %^-* up. Cause guarantee that if you act like the little !@#$ you do on here when you get to boot camp (if you're actually still planning on joining the military) you won't survive an hour.
Reply Quote
77 Draenei Priest
Ok is this a Renato Laranga troll. I think this whole thread is staged!! LOL, you all really had me going for a while there, very nice!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/06/2012 11:39 AMPosted by Drakiro
I am disapointz with the amount of hugs I received.. aka 0

I wanted one! But I didn't want to bump this thread back up. Since it's back at the top now, can I have my fluffy hug? I know we got off on the wrong foot but let's hug it out!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
[quote]*Fluffy Hug*

That's nice.

So...if someone joins <Fluffalo> they get all the fluffy hugs they want?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Please let this sink back to the bottom.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
>Wakes up
>Thread is still being posted on
>Dog is drinking out of the toilet
>Why

Okay.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
12/03/2012 09:57 AMPosted by Ruvin
Why the hell are you in WSB? Really are they paying you? I just cant see a reason outside of that. :P

Some of the dudes in here are actually really cool, believe it or not.

Himanshu has is chill days too.

Shocker.

I dunno, I just don't have a legitimate reason to peace out, just because YOU guys don't like the guild, doesn't mean I'm going to jump on the WSB hate train when I have no good reason to as of yet.

Though I will admit portal jumping is a b**ch tactic.

Nononoo going against the internet pitch fork mob mentality is wrong.

Beeteedubs i'd take a @WSB thread over some of the other drech that's been surfacing on these forums lately.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So...if someone joins <Fluffalo> they get all the fluffy hugs they want?

Pretty much, we will be here tomorrow ^_^ then comes a day of redoing ranks permissions website stuffz and worst of all... organizing the guild bank and stocking it up with world pvp items we can withdraw using mobile gbank *gulp*

So basically everyone else will be running around as fluffalos and I will be setting everything up :(

Hmmm...

And a faction change is what... $25?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Beeteedubs i'd take a @WSB thread over some of the other drech that's been surfacing on these forums lately.

Maybe if someone created a new @WSB OT thread, this one can die and nobody will notice?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

Maybe if someone created a new @WSB OT thread, this one can die and nobody will notice?

Challenge accepted.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter

Challenge accepted.

You won't
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

Challenge accepted.

You won't

I did.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior

You won't

I did.

They did.
Reply Quote
1 Pandaren Warrior
Best thread 2012, shows just how bad WSB is and how they treat their members.

You guys start E-Wars where nobody wins and everyone gets hurt... shame on you
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Lunaclaw was never slated to be the next leader of WSB. He's too soft, pliant - a wilting flower against the winds of war. We actually treat out members pretty good, Occasionally we get carebears who grind against our mean little grains and we're quick to oust the defect. The actually reason he was kicked was because after we talked about it for a few days, we all decided we really did not like Lunaclaw. Mairail dabs at whatever misconceptions she can come up with for the "actual" reason why Lunaclaw was kicked- We just don't like him, or the whining, self-entitled luggage he brought with him, that's it.
This guild is actually pretty damn fun to be in and most of the members are awesome, hard working people. We have tons of current and former military,teachers, doctors, whackos, criminals, asylum-seeking immigrants, you name it. Most of you are on the outside, looking in while forming your little ideas on how WSB is internally. What do you care? You just want to kill us anyways. Why project into our real lives? Because we're mean little pixels in a game you all think we villains in real life? Why can't you dudes just fight us in the game and leave the guild analysis to Blizzard or something. Ultimately,no one really cares who are what we are, they just want an enemy name plate to attack.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]