@ WSB

http://www.newschoolers.com/ns3/web/popups/viewimage.php?media=http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcl9ahXzy11ryejn3o1_500.gif
Reply Quote
Missed this battle but sorry to hear everyone ported out
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Happened again tonight.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Some of the dudes in here are actually really cool, believe it or not.

Himanshu has is chill days too.

Shocker.

I dunno, I just don't have a legitimate reason to peace out, just because YOU guys don't like the guild, doesn't mean I'm going to jump on the WSB hate train when I have no good reason to as of yet.

Though I will admit portal jumping is a b**ch tactic.

All of this applies to me as well.
._.

Edit; I still love all of you.
:3

Take the good people with you and stop being led by a coward.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
12/03/2012 06:21 PMPosted by Mairail
Happened again tonight.

We didn't port out, we wiped you and that KOTE raid twice then left to hit somewhere else.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
12/03/2012 01:50 PMPosted by Itzandy
http://www.newschoolers.com/ns3/web/popups/viewimage.php?media=http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcl9ahXzy11ryejn3o1_500.gif

Holy !@#$ itzandy do you know how to get to chad's gap from the bottom of alta?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Happened again tonight.

We didn't port out, we wiped you and that KOTE raid twice then left to hit somewhere else.

The wiping happened both ways. Then you ported QQing about numbers again. And you did port out, you all were all the sudden in Org. My favorite part was Himanshu being Brez'd like 3 or 4 times.
Edited by Mairail on 12/3/2012 8:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
The wiping happened both ways. Then you ported QQing about numbers again. And you did port out, you all were all the sudden in Org. My favorite part was Himanshu being Brez'd like 3 or 4 times.

Who qq'd?

of course he's gonna get brezzed. he's our primary target caller because no one likes to speak up.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
wsb on my hit list :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
12/03/2012 09:15 PMPosted by Ruvin

Who qq'd?

of course he's gonna get brezzed. he's our primary target caller because no one likes to speak up.

Heimdel and few others got QQ whispers from somebody about numbers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
12/03/2012 09:15 PMPosted by Ruvin
of course he's gonna get brezzed. he's our primary target caller because no one likes to speak up

I understand he probably is, Hinik leads his group, and him being brezzed that many times in that short amount of time would be unheard of.
Edited by Mairail on 12/4/2012 5:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
Mairail
What does it matter if we b-rezzed him 3 times? Last I remember WSB wiped you guys 2 times. Can't really complain about our tactics if you are the one who lost

As much as you like to keep us relevant still makes me think you really love WSB
Reply Quote
Mairail
What does it matter if we b-rezzed him 3 times? Last I remember WSB wiped you guys 2 times. Can't really complain about our tactics if you are the one who lost

As much as you like to keep us relevant still makes me think you really love WSB

Its no matter how hard you completely floor him he's never going to give in and say "Yea, WSB actually just kicked our asses" Excuses Excuses
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
:O
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Mairail

You wiped as many times. I had fun. I don't understand why you are leaving out how many times you wiped. No one really won or lost, but you were the first to leave. We were getting whispers about numbers immediately. It was pretty even if anything. I don't know who it was, but numbers were even for the most part. If you take wiping us twice as a win good for you. My question to you was how many did you have in your raid? But you guys wiped just as many times, and it was a group just basically thrown together.
Edited by Mairail on 12/4/2012 4:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

Well the guy needs to be carried by an entire guild, what do you expect?

We need to be carried by an entire guild? Me and vedma joined the group because I was at the vendors on my Rogue and Vedma was there as well. There was 2 Karma Police there. Karma Police attacks Horde PvP vendors regularly with like 5 or 6 people and lasts a long time. But somehow people always leave that out because when we do guild things, we don't bring 20 people everywhere.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
12/04/2012 07:00 AMPosted by Bronkk

I don't need to keep you relevant, because you and Ruvin post enough to do that yourself.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]