VoW Streaming ToES+HoF tonight! 8pm EST

90 Worgen Druid
Just make a picture of blaze dead on the floor.

Or make a picture of Lionblaze the moonkin.. he likes when people confuse the two of them.

That's it, you're finding someone else to carry you to this tiers titles/mounts! AND you will receive no punch or pie.

Carry me , Fakeblaze? Plox? I'll give you free goats from india.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Thanks you to everyone who came and hung out in the stream last night! I will be streaming again tonight. We are going to be doing our terrace farm first and then I believe going into HoF to get some heroics down. Since tonight will hopefully be less chaotic I should have A LOT more time to answer questions and chat with viewers so feel free to come check me out again! We will also be running multiple PoVs tonight (we ran them last night but didn't really advertise them). In addition to my rogue PoV we will be showing a Shadow Priest PoV as well as a DPS warrior PoV. Hope to see you all there!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
12/04/2012 12:03 AMPosted by Lionblaze
Carry me , Fakeblaze? Plox? I'll give you free goats from india.

Once xrealm goes live I got you!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
how dare you stream on a night i raid. how dare you.

e: maybe i'll start streaming next week... maybe.
Edited by Tsilyi on 12/4/2012 6:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Yeah, I feel like a lot of my viewers are raiding tonight. Hopefully some people are still around though!
Edited by Ninjablaze on 12/4/2012 6:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
i'll just put you guys on so i can chat you up while we're in between pulls. or something.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Yeah, I'm going to try to chat more tonight. Last night was just nuts, we had so many bosses up. I blame Subetai for being lazy and not showing up second on the majority of our pulls. Oh well, at least we can say we got it pre-nerf!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
After you made me such a beautiful overlay (see, I'm learning the lingo!)? Of course you are! Hell, I might even give you mod.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
if i don't put up an overlay when i stream most of the chat will be me talking about how bad i am, or offensive jokes from my guildies.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
12/03/2012 07:20 AMPosted by Nery
Oh god, will you really put people through the pain that is understanding my accent?

I like Brazilian accents :)

Having worked at [Fortune 15 company] before, I've worked with people in:

Japan
India
Turkey
UK
France
Brazil
China (Hong Kong)

I'm sure I'm forgetting some. I worked graveyards for many years, which was the tail-end of Japans workday and later the beginning of UK's. I loved all the different accents.

I remember getting on conference calls with people from Brazil and India at the same time, and having the Brazilians IM me to make fun of the Indians accents lol.

/derail
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
12/04/2012 07:36 AMPosted by Ghatok
India

AWWWW YEEEAAAA

Also: You took me off R ID. I don't like you no more.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
12/04/2012 07:54 AMPosted by Lionblaze
India

AWWWW YEEEAAAA

OH that was you??? I didn't know who you were lol :( I will re-add :(
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid

AWWWW YEEEAAAA

OH that was you??? I didn't know who you were lol :( I will re-add :(

You randomly added me for a day saying " I can't believe I didn't already add you." then took me off.

It hurt my feelings

Also: Why does everyone think I'm MS moonkin!?! :O I only went Moonkin that one time to kill Hygeia in Deathwhisper ... and then again for VoW's alt run in DS... Come to think of it I do go moonkin alot... but I'm a tree dangit! A TREE!
Edited by Lionblaze on 12/4/2012 8:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/04/2012 08:05 AMPosted by Lionblaze
kill Hygeia

instant bff
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
12/04/2012 08:10 AMPosted by Tsilyi
kill Hygeia

instant bff

IKR? I made Hygeia so mad he dispersed through LK's insta kill and wanted to out DPS me and solo'd that last 20% where he just stands there.'

I can hear it now... " WTF? Get this dang moonkin off me. Stop killing me!"
Nery: " Who's doing that? "
Hygeia: " Oh , good job. You killed me you idiots.
Barfus & Me : " SUCCESS!"

This was the day I went from a noobkin to a boomkin.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
12/04/2012 08:05 AMPosted by Lionblaze
It hurt my feelings

I'm sorry! ! /cry

I never meant to! I meant to add fake blaze. I mistook you for him (didn't know who the blaze I added was) so I shall re-add you post-haste :D
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
12/04/2012 08:14 AMPosted by Ghatok
I never meant to

That's what they all say.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hygeia: " Oh , good job. You killed me you idiots.
Barfus & Me : " SUCCESS!"

marry me. also this makes me want to actually level my alliance alt(s?) IM COMING FOR YOU, HYGEIA.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]