Attention!

90 Human Paladin
I am currently drinking a milkshake.

That is all.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
I want one! You share now!

And by share, I mean straight up give that thing to me. I don't know you, and I sure as hell am not drinking after you.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
i hope you ordered it from a seemingly nice waitress who you kindly asked " how far along are you" she responded with 8 months but in reality she was just fat, and she wanted revenge on you so she put her HIV infected blood in your milkshake that you are now drinking. then she got the cook who had a bad case of the cold sores to also "turn a trick" on your straw.

then as the waitress smiled going to return your milkshake to you she saw you typing on your phone, its a fancy phone and frankly she wanted it, so while you were telling us all about your milkshake she slipped roofies into the grinder and added them to your milkshake so she could take you phone, and when you read this after she has taken your kidney and half a lobe of your liver because shes an alcoholic and has scoliosis on hers.

in addition the waitress, who's real name is cheryl, goes to the doctor for a liver transplant, they do it but they tell her that that was the liver from her grandson, cheryl was shocked knowing what she did to her own grandson and then quickly got over it and bought a lottery card knowing that this was her lucky day. cheryl won 10 million dollars, in her excitement she bought lavish cloths and a house in LA to live out the rest of her life as an expensive burlesque dancer on the side while she gamled away her money.

due to today's advancements in HIV medication and anti-retrovirals she lived ot be the asked of 70 before she died in the middle of a burlesque dance, doing what she loved, she also made the most money in tips that night as well because the !@#$%^-*!ia support group came to her work.

suddenly you snap out of it realizing you zoned out as you look up a nice waitress introduces herself

<cheryl> " hi hun i'm cheryl, welcome to the lunch box, what can I get for you today hun."

you look at her blankly, you day dream rusihing back to you

<you> " ill have a strawberry milkshake"
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
....that story was a bit too detailed to be fiction, Cerb. Is that an excerpt from your autobio?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
step into my mind dodecanone, i should show you unimaginable horrors....

I COULD SHOW YOU THE WOOORRRRLDDDDD....

also i write a lot of short stories
Edited by Cerberus on 12/3/2012 7:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I think its just a very happy dream for him.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Cerb, sometimes I really hate you. Like really, really hate you. But then you say something cute and I forgive you.
Reply Quote
43 Worgen Hunter
Question!

Did it bring all the boys to yard?
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
Knowing Zathas? It brought all of Canada to the yard.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]