there's this guild called accession and they're like us 4th or something
good joke. http://i.imgur.com/Nf4Mv.png

http://i47.tinypic.com/2uff39h.png

well they were 5th at their "height"
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
skewing facts to make them look better than they are, you'd fit right in with those wannabes.
impervious was pretty good at their height, doesn't make them a world 3 guild anymore.

"if there's talk about another guild, use their overall world rank; if it's about ours then only include 25 mans. in the us. on horde."
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
wtf are you guys talking about?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
12/05/2012 03:42 PMPosted by Sephyxia
wtf are you guys talking about?
nerd stuff
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
12/05/2012 03:08 PMPosted by Shopped
skewing facts to make them look better than they are, you'd fit right in with those wannabes.
impervious was pretty good at their height, doesn't make them a world 3 guild anymore.

"if there's talk about another guild, use their overall world rank; if it's about ours then only include 25 mans. in the us. on horde."

!@#$ brah you told me!! you gawt me nowww!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/03/2012 06:23 PMPosted by Fiora
So.. just want to know if this is an overall good server, at least decent. I'm coming back to this game after 3 years and thought it would be fun to roll alliance, and well, it's just not doing it for me. Horde is my thing and I'm just looking for a server to play on and I'm leaning towards this one. Probably going to focus on pvp. I have ran into many trolls in my short two weeks of returning. I know they are everywhere, but I hope this place isn't filled with them. I want to play without ripping my hair out.

After years of raiding, role-playing, and a mix of all three, I still find myself coming back to this server for its world pvp... and perhaps more specifically, the friends I pvp with here on the Horde. We're laid back, enjoy a good fight, and can usually expect to see each other on from night to night for hanging out in Krasarang and other whimsical adventures.

Though, from personal experience, it's neither the faction nor the server that are deciding factors in where you end up choosing to adopt as your home -- it's where your friends are that matters most, usually.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/04/2012 06:56 PMPosted by Kreayshawn

Past tense. Guild's dead.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
12/07/2012 01:21 AMPosted by Cam
Past tense. Guild's dead.
hai vida
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]