do u think ima douche?

90 Troll Priest
someone ive never met before called me a douche yesterday for spamming my guilds recruiting macro

don't know what i ever did to Shalusa of tethered or any of the tethered people but shrugs

maybe it wouldn't bother me as much if i wasn't called "the next rejuvy" by two separate people...

since im new to the realm according to yall can u tell me what they meant by that?

i've had three interactions with the man and they were all quite pleasant --- he sold me some mats to make some bis raid equipment during dragonsoul for the average median ah price and ive ran sha with him twice

is trying to make a fun guild or raiding or pvping really looked down upon by the people of undermine ?
Edited by Cantsleep on 12/4/2012 6:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
maybe i should jus say haters be hating but rly im not that guy - im that guy who tries to be friends with everyone >.> so strangers thinkin im a douch or whatever they are implying be saying im a rejuvy (unless they mean that as a compliment :D) rly irks me
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Being called the next Rejuvy isn't a complament man lol. And no you are not a 'Douche' bro XD
Its undermine being called a douche by a idiot in'st even worth your time ^^ Iv been called many things on Kataro. Like you said haters be hateN.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I think, from the spelling and general layout of this forum, that you are either pretty young or pretty stupid.

A douche? Probably not, most douches either know they are or they don't care.

Now the next Rejuvy? Good luck with that, few will ever reach his level, even with commitment, and knowledge.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
*face palm* O god shes here haha XP
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
12/04/2012 09:18 AMPosted by Deathboil

And I AM a douche
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I think, from the spelling and general layout of this forum, that you are either pretty young or pretty stupid.

Now the next Rejuvy? Good luck with that, few will ever reach his level, even with commitment, and knowledge.

shrugs - im 24, i guess that's young - the heights of my intellect is apparently up for public debate - i know im not a genius but im hardly a moron either >.<

i've been told i wall text in forums and am working to change that with a more casual post style

i dont rly wanna be rejuvy, he's pretty good at that already - im just me :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Yes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/04/2012 09:20 AMPosted by Eilâ

And I AM a douche

Personally I think you are trying too hard.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

shrugs - im 24, i guess that's young - the heights of my intellect is apparently up for public debate - i know im not a genius but im hardly a moron either >.<

i've been told i wall text in forums and am working to change that with a more casual post style

i dont rly wanna be rejuvy, he's pretty good at that already - im just me :D

Don't listen to what the other lesser capable people tell you. Spelling and grammar are king.

If you ever want people to respect or take you seriously even, you need to have command of the English language.
Reply Quote
45 Blood Elf Warrior
The next Juvy? LOL. With that grammar, it's more like the next Trop.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
12/07/2012 11:11 AMPosted by Faynestra

That state can only exist in one who hath not a working brain.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
I think you ladies overaknowge Juvy as a whole. Many and more people on Undermine only get told by a friend of a friend as to why Juvy is so either Bad/good. He had his moments back in Toc but since then.. I AM NOT IMPRESSED! So stop tossing that name around like salad. For playing with your food is nothing but a poor habit.
Reply Quote
91 Human Mage
12/07/2012 11:11 AMPosted by Faynestra

Except trop have rank you dont have !@#$ now move on,
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
12/08/2012 03:11 PMPosted by Tropicanna

Except trop have rank you dont have !@#$ now move on,

Sorry who are you again?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]