66 Blood Elf Death Knight
http://i.imgur.com/gLrlJ.jpg

Stoni, the rogue who's undead
Is the subject of this latest thread
She may gather fame
For her complete lack of shame
But we won't let it go to her head.

HOORAY!
Anyway, to mask the akwardness of starting a thread about how fantastic I am, let's cut to the chase and see who thinks we should have another contest this week.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I am Game. I Like Drawring Pic-i-tures.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Hooray, grats to the Stoni! I would like to see more contests as well. Hopefully this time around I can manage to make an entry...
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Stoni is my most bestest BFF.
She's seen me in various states of undress.
We braid our hair -
Pillowfight in underwear -
Of secretly staring at her booty, I confess.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Also, yes. Moar moar moar! I will keep doing awful mspaint pictures until the end of time!

Also here's a haiku I wrote while I was trying to think of a limerick:

Stoni, oh Stoni.
Wherefore art thou Stoni? Wait.
Is that how it goes?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
TRIPLE POST!

I will totally send you a prize at some point. I was going to do it right now, but I forgot about maintenance.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
I can still do pets cross faction if you want! I just need to get on one of my Horde toons to place it in a luxuriously appointed travel carrier for safekeeping until its delivered to its new home.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I <3 you guys so much.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I think Im off this weekend so I should have some time!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I will most likely have time this week, but I'm going to suggest anyway that we keep making them two weeks long until after New Year's. There's just so much going on until then for a lot of people, that I think they forget or don't have time.

I also would like to suggest that we bump it once a day with some kind of weird, art-related game, that I have yet to come up with. Maybe something to do with famous artists/works of art and puns.

"I saw the Van Gogh down to the school and try to lure kids into it with candy!"

"I Botticelli to play in the orchestra!"

"I Maddalena a little to the side when trying to see around corners in video games."

Also, your prize has totally been sent. To Stoni.
Edited by Yellowflower on 12/4/2012 11:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Insert WoW characters into classic works of art?

I can just see Mother Shahraz turned into Whistler's Mother.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Insert WoW characters into classic works of art?

I can just see Mother Shahraz turned into Whistler's Mother.

I lvoe that Idea. cept I would use Mother SHahraz in Madonna ((My name might be wrong, but its a Virgin mary piece)) holding a Baby Illidan.
She was Not Prepare -- For Single Motherdom.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I was going through Deviantart - getting some brushes for photoshop and I came across this... I am hella envious! This is amazing for ballpoint pen work!

http://vianaarts.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d5531ab

He has other peices too that are just /awe
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I was going through Deviantart - getting some brushes for photoshop and I came across this... I am hella envious! This is amazing for ballpoint pen work!

Where is her fur? The lack of fur upsets me.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

I saw this one a while back. I absolutely love it. I really need to brush up on my PS skills... and get a bigger tablet, since waicom ones are like half the price for twice the size when I got my old Graphire back in the day....
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman

I saw this one a while back. I absolutely love it. I really need to brush up on my PS skills... and get a bigger tablet, since waicom ones are like half the price for twice the size when I got my old Graphire back in the day....

I need to get a bigger one too! find a 2 for 1 deal! =D <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter

I need to get a bigger one too! find a 2 for 1 deal! =D <3

I'll give you both a two for one deal.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/04/2012 12:37 PMPosted by Lifravin
I'll give you both a two for one deal.

Something tells me he's not talking about tablets
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Well. You could call it a tablet.

Of love.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
So its Flat, Grey and Easily broken?

Worst Innuendo ever.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]