simplest tanking class as of 5.1?

90 Pandaren Monk
I really don't find monk tanking hard -_- it's pretty intuitive for me i donno, then again i played enhancement on my shaman during Cata, and that was like juggling flaming cats
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
My only issue with the Monk is the number of key binds compared to other tank classes. That may be where the "complexity" comes from.

12 Offensive abilities.
2 Movement abilities.
4 Healing abilities.
8 Defensive abilities.

I just run out of keys that I can reach in a timely manner.

I quit playing my Monk Mistweaver for the same reason. I was able to do a lot of shift key binds so that almost all the abilities I had to use regularly were under my left hand and combined with mouseover macros I was able to heal, but it never felt comfortable despite leveling as a Mistweaver, doing heroics and a fair amount of LFR.

Whenever I switched to my druid or priest healer it was just so much more enjoyable to heal. I will probably level this paladin and my old shaman healer before going back to Monk healing which mostly just made my hand tired...
Edited by Dlish on 2/3/2013 11:55 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]