Cinder Kitten!!!

87 Blood Elf Hunter
12/06/2012 07:23 AMPosted by Kesi
I -may- have to break down and get one. We'll see. I might nab a Winged Guardian cub, too, now that pets are account-wide.

Not that it's important now but the Blizz store pets and mounts have actually always been account-wide. Just each character would get it in the mail and when you created a new character they'd get it in the mail. Much less hassle now though.

The winged guardian cub only went on one character.

12/05/2012 11:17 PMPosted by Karob
So what did everyone name theirs?

Cinderella, of course.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/05/2012 11:17 PMPosted by Karob

I named mine "Maia," which is apparently "Brave Warrior" in Maori. :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I'm going to name mine Monistat. Yes. I have the sense of humor of a 12 year old boy.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
12/06/2012 03:16 PMPosted by Elivina

That's odd. My SO got me a couple other pets from there before and they always went to all my characters. I never got that one though.
Reply Quote
92 Tauren Druid
12/06/2012 04:47 PMPosted by Kesi

That's odd. My SO got me a couple other pets from there before and they always went to all my characters. I never got that one though.

Thats because the winged guardian cub was limited to one toon. But now it will show up in the list for any of your characters.

The reason for that was because they made the winged Guardian cub trad able on the AH.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
12/06/2012 04:03 PMPosted by Tiriél

I named mine "Maia," which is apparently "Brave Warrior" in Maori. :D

It's also apparently the name of the soul of the Sun.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
12/06/2012 04:56 PMPosted by Settingsun

Thats because the winged guardian cub was limited to one toon. But now it will show up in the list for any of your characters.

The reason for that was because they made the winged Guardian cub trad able on the AH.

Ahh that explains it.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Hunter
I agree with the

SQUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I pretty much did that this morning when I heard they were finally released lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]