Where the hunters at?

90 Undead Rogue
If any hunters are looking for a guild to raid with, [H]<Dark Summit> on Doomhammer needs you. We have a severe lack of hunters on our server, and we DE any hunter gear you could be equipping and looking leet with. If anyone is willing to transfer, we have a place for you in our guild.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
I am da bes.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
i no rite
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
I would join your guild except i am on the allys and i suck. you dont accept people for who they are man, you are just like hittler.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
It's not easy to juggle a pregnant wife and a troubled child, but somehow I managed to fit in eight hours of TV a day.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I know man... Weird.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
12/04/2012 01:54 PMPosted by Yjjial
It's not easy to juggle a pregnant wife and a troubled child, but somehow I managed to fit in eight hours of TV a day.

Lies Yjjial! Do people still go to the third party hunter forums?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Pandaria Expansion Targets Demographics

By Lewick
December 4, 2012

Irvine, CA - In what experts are calling a sheer stroke of genius, Blizzard Entertainment's newest World of Warcraft expansion, Mists of Pandaria, is targeting demographics in order to sway perceptions of the community. According to sources at Blizzard, "It became apparent over time that we had entirely too many players playing hunters. In order to redistribute the player base across a more diverse class structure, we have intentionally reduced the viability of various classes in end game progression to get players interested in other options."

Their concept appears to be working. Two classes, hunters and druids, have essentially been shunned from much of the first few tiers of content, effectively redistributing those players other classes. With the release of the new monk class, many tried-and-true hunters have switched to the monk, enjoying new experiences with a class that not only can tank, but can also produce very good damage results as a tank. By strengthening the warlock class, many druids have stepped away from their former tree-hugging roles and stepped into the shadowy warlock persona. People on various servers are trying to find hunters and druids to fill slots in their playing environment and are having great difficulty doing so, often asking public forums for assistance in finding players that still play these classes.

One unintended side effect of the attempt to redistribute the demographics of the game is that Blizzard has left certain classes at performance levels that make them more optimal to play. Many players have flocked to the mage class due to their high performance both in the player-versus-player and player-versus-environment categories, and thus the effective mage population has tripled. "We are monitoring the situation and will make changes if we believe it to be a problem," said Greg Street, lead systems designer for World of Warcraft. "We have already taken corrective action to manage the demographics when we realized some hunter abilities were too strong early on in the expansion. We have since corrected those to make sure the hunter distribution normalizes."
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
12/04/2012 01:54 PMPosted by Yjjial

I'd be troubled too if my dad were juggling me.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
12/04/2012 02:37 PMPosted by Suddén

Lies Yjjial! Do people still go to the third party hunter forums?
Not that I can recall since everyone seems to be migrating back besides Nuline, Mendia, and Kirea, but perhaps they're under the guise of alts and I'm just uninformed.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Most hunters have rerolled to classes that actually can do well in pve and pvp.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Hunters can still do good DPS in raid though. It just isn't as OP any more lol...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Put your progression so people know where you stand this expansion.

For those wondering it's 4/6 normal MSV.

Update your wowprogress.com page. It's not showing you looking for a hunter at all.
Posting your raid times would help a lot too. I used that site to find my guild since you can search so many so quickly.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Pandaria Expansion Targets Demographics

By Lewick
December 4, 2012

Irvine, CA - In what experts are calling a sheer stroke of genius, Blizzard Entertainment's newest World of Warcraft expansion, Mists of Pandaria, is targeting demographics in order to sway perceptions of the community. According to sources at Blizzard, "It became apparent over time that we had entirely too many players playing hunters. In order to redistribute the player base across a more diverse class structure, we have intentionally reduced the viability of various classes in end game progression to get players interested in other options."

Their concept appears to be working. Two classes, hunters and druids, have essentially been shunned from much of the first few tiers of content, effectively redistributing those players other classes. With the release of the new monk class, many tried-and-true hunters have switched to the monk, enjoying new experiences with a class that not only can tank, but can also produce very good damage results as a tank. By strengthening the warlock class, many druids have stepped away from their former tree-hugging roles and stepped into the shadowy warlock persona. People on various servers are trying to find hunters and druids to fill slots in their playing environment and are having great difficulty doing so, often asking public forums for assistance in finding players that still play these classes.

One unintended side effect of the attempt to redistribute the demographics of the game is that Blizzard has left certain classes at performance levels that make them more optimal to play. Many players have flocked to the mage class due to their high performance both in the player-versus-player and player-versus-environment categories, and thus the effective mage population has tripled. "We are monitoring the situation and will make changes if we believe it to be a problem," said Greg Street, lead systems designer for World of Warcraft. "We have already taken corrective action to manage the demographics when we realized some hunter abilities were too strong early on in the expansion. We have since corrected those to make sure the hunter distribution normalizes."

Are you serious? I dont keep up with news from the devs often but this is actually another way of justifying some of the nerfs they did. Before anyone goes "DEYWERENEEDEDITWASOZOMGNOOB" , notice I sayd SOME of the nerfs they did.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]