How to really help RED CROSS

90 Blood Elf Rogue
12/04/2012 05:16 PMPosted by Bashiok
Using Battle.net Balance for more goods and services is certainly something we're working toward. We're kind of in an in-between stage where we have some services working together but not others, and unfortunately it's just not a simple thing to get as many systems and platforms (some dating back to the original release of WoW) as we have updated and integrated into a more cohesive experience. We'll get there though, and in the meantime I do apologize you weren't able to get the Cinder Kitten yet using Battle.net Balance.

I know of a few friends that had balances from the D3 real money AH and wanted to buy the new pet the cinder kitten only for it to say NO which looks like blizz wanting to keep the money they earned basicly as i knew many that wanted to use that real money ah to fund their wow time. I for one was going to do it till i found out it wasn't even a valid option so please find a way to get this to work a.s.a.p
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Red Cross is really hard core, but nothing beats actually giving up your time and physically going to help someone.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
How to really help Red Cross:

Donate directly to them, don't expect anything in return. Don't demand that a game company give you more of an incentive to "donate" by purchasing a pet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]