looking for the son of chisto

90 Tauren Hunter
bump
Reply Quote
53 Blood Elf Paladin
no body bag? guess +1 me.. mmmkk scores even right?

well least i got ao to somewhat compliment me. going with a win there.

and pooch.. this topic was looking for the son of chisto.... you guys are keeping this thread going by going off topic.

although the wall of text contest.... think i win.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
wow really?

took you no time at all to come back and spew filth again

go read your second post in this thread when no person from our guild had made a statement yet. your stupid wall of text (oh my god you are so clever how did you come up with that style of writing) fires off a bunch of disparaging remarks at our guild.

you started this. you've been at this for over a year. don't get all righteous on us and say we went off topic. you fired the first shot. a really good and tight-knit and loyal guild started to call you on your absolute nonstop B.S.

once again please just go away. Can you do this?
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
I guess mediocre is kind of a compliment.

I think you're just trying to push buttons now, because that "high turnover rate" list was really silly. Yes, players ARE quitting and "don't want server first," because that's never been what we're about. You never got it, that's why you never fit in and why you're still bitter. I don't know why you even count moneyline unless you're desperately trying to think of people for your list, he was a recruit that didn't work out and that happens.

Let me reiterate for you again what our belief as a guild is. First and foremost for the guild is to be of good character. Everyone in our raid is easy going, can joke around, and can take constructive criticism. Everyone in the raid now is a pretty great player (yes that includes Pooch ;) ), but that wasn't always the case. You know why we didn't kick them? Because yes, loyalty IS important. We care more about the longevity and good atmosphere of the guild than what rank we get on a fight. You are literally the only one that talks about what US/world rank we are, for us it is an afterthought. You probably thought we were boring and uptight, we think you're drama and kind of a moron. So continue trying to find buttons to push, we just think it's sad that this is where you get your rocks off from.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Body bag huh? Let's see what we can come up with...

Your claim of being in a US top 30 guild (as if that's an accomplishment but...)?
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/aerie-peak/Alone
How about 70?
But let's not let exaggerations get in the way of your awesomeness.

Ok so maybe your [former] guild isn't as good as you make them out to be but perhaps you can do good dps and 'parse' as you say (btw I'm not knocking your guild...i'm sure they're great).
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/7280/
Interesting...not a single top parse from you at all from every single log available that you were in. I do see some other people doing great dps though. All i see is middle of the pack damage from you but at least you're squeaking by the healers in some fights. Could it be...that you were being carried again? Inconceivable, but let's not let facts get in the way of your ability to carry people.

Ok ok so maybe you can't do good dps but atleast you're a solid core team member right?
Let's take a look at which progression bosses you were in for all or most attempts:
H.StoneGuard......Nope
H.Fent................Nope
H.Garajal............Some
H.SpiritKings.......Some
H.Elegon.............Some
H.Will................Nope
H.BladeLord.......Nope
H.Garalon..........Nope

I guess there's nothing wrong with being a bench player and we certainly don't want reality to get in the way of your dreams.

TKO..."bro".
Also what Kad said.
Reply Quote
53 Blood Elf Paladin
damn guess you got me. being carried from a top 30 us 25man guild where if you bother to talk to there main rogue you can ask what the thoughts were of me.. sure i dint get gear 1st, still did the numbers to get high quality ranked kills parse are there just gotta keep looking.

we can look at logs over some chipotle if ya want? pooch buys tho.. he gots the real job and proper views on real life.

(dps beats (officer) relis right? does that get me any browny pts?)
Edited by Taric on 12/7/2012 2:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
53 Blood Elf Paladin
kad was starting the list with the original players from our 1st pull of cata... then was kinda going off on a fling..

now that i think of it, dint we have a priest too? named gothryn or something?

outta the original 15player roster think only kad/ao/pooch/half survived?

4/15 will rate this post.

its not like im posting for a chance to app. will agree on bitterness comment to an extent.. but nothing that goes past this forum/thread... think outta all us in this discussion imma gamer sure... but still got RL on lockdown.

(will admit i live in moms basement work at a 7-11 and enjoy general tso's chicken) but c'mon cheap rent, play games and get to hang out with homeless peeps drunk college kids and drug dealers at night... isnt that the american dream? XD! +1 kad -1 ao stop counting pooch.

still being fair here no bias just dint like the ignorance of the latest post.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
I guess when facts are laid out in plain view the only thing left for you to do is misinterpret them.

This thread is a blast; I'm glad it was brought to my attention. I haven't really visited Misha forums since TBC and this was definitely worth a return visit =)
Reply Quote
53 Blood Elf Paladin
see!

now we are finally getting along!

and for lil ole dreamz to get the fearless leaders attention.

+1 dreamzz
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
What's your point with the raid roster? That everyone is secretly unhappy with us and left because they hate us? Everyone's following your footsteps, we're all terrible Na.zis who suck at everything.
Edited by Kadamony on 12/7/2012 2:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Dreamz,

Just a piece of advice that kind of applies here which you may want to carry over into your personal life. When you leave a job (quit, get fired, or whatever) just move on. Don't look back and try blame others for your shortcomings. Don't brag about how your new position is so much better than where you were at. Don't criticize other peoples performances for the reason you were in that postion. All you are doing here is making yourself look bad. The confusing thing is that you left about a year ago and all this is resurfacing now?

All that is happening here is that you are burning bridges. This game, your life is much smaller than you think and typically these things come back to burn you. You may not think that is what you are doing, but it's exactley what's happening.

Well it's Friday and I'm almost done with work and I have a fridge full of ice cold CL's wating for me.

GO ARMY, BEAT NAVY!
Edited by Cmdrdeath on 12/7/2012 3:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Orc Shaman
Let me explain about the self esteem.

If it was just ego, you would be overconfident sure and brag about your achievements but you wouldn't do the second part of what you do. See people with Ego talk only about themselves. About what they achieve or how they go about achieving it. People that talk bad or down about others feel the need to exert superiority which usually stems from a lack of confidence in there everyday life. Maybe it's Low self esteem from not being able to find a mate, maybe its low self esteem from their job or just plain lack of success. But make no mistake, it's low self esteem. That need to put others down to make yourself feel better or superior is an insecurity issue which in essence, is low self esteem. Well adjusted, confident people do not feel the need to ridicule others in order to make themselves feel good about the decisions they make.

Also D, please stop saying this wasn't a flame thread. You totally could have left the guild out of it. Just remember as you put it down to make yourself feel better, There are long term people here willing to defend it. That list you posted was a complete joke. BJ still plays, and even raids when he can, I am back raiding and just fyi 99% of the people that stopped raiding or stopped wow was because of life issues or moved on to a new game. Not because of guild drama. See we really don't have any. We tend to purge that.

You have been a guild hopper from the time I have known you. For you it's an exercise in how to make yourself feel better. For us we actually enjoy playing together. Don't hate cause you didn't fit in. I truly hope you can find a home. Then you may actually get what we are all saying and why we defend it.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Man I haven't seen this much hate in one thread in a while. Dreamz what have you done bro. What I find hilarious is that all these people are like "herp derp Dreamz you guild hopper bad player you have !@#$ job and arent good!"

SOMEONE NEEDS TO CALL THE TARD GUARD.

This reminds me of the story of Fats McGee and his retards 3...

That is for another day though.

I mean... yeah I understand defending your guild. But Dreamz won this argument as soon as someone was mad enough to bring in real life. That is just ignorance. Ok, you retaliated with insults about him, his playstyle, his life, and pretty much everything else you could think of. You really showed him!

Dreamz I have to hand it to you, this thread has successfully trolled more people than I would have thought possible. To think that so many people would pour out their feelings in a thread. Some of you need professional help! But hey, if calling out someone based on how they live makes YOU feel better about your %^-*ty life, more power to you. Im going to go make more popcorn and see how this goes.

Please continue, Unhallowed. Show me the true meaning of Mishan Rage.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Man I haven't seen this much hate in one thread in a while. Dreamz what have you done bro. What I find hilarious is that all these people are like "herp derp Dreamz you guild hopper bad player you have !@#$ job and arent good!"

SOMEONE NEEDS TO CALL THE TARD GUARD.

This reminds me of the story of Fats McGee and his retards 3...

That is for another day though.

I mean... yeah I understand defending your guild. But Dreamz won this argument as soon as someone was mad enough to bring in real life. That is just ignorance. Ok, you retaliated with insults about him, his playstyle, his life, and pretty much everything else you could think of. You really showed him!

Dreamz I have to hand it to you, this thread has successfully trolled more people than I would have thought possible. To think that so many people would pour out their feelings in a thread. Some of you need professional help! But hey, if calling out someone based on how they live makes YOU feel better about your %^-*ty life, more power to you. Im going to go make more popcorn and see how this goes.

Please continue, Unhallowed. Show me the true meaning of Mishan Rage.

Yep, if Dreamz was just playing us all then he won! Apparently you have no clue what comraderey and friendship is though!

He's obviously holding onto some grudge and decided to bring it out over a year later towards a lot of us who are friends - some in real life! When he starts to berate us about our supposed shortcomings we could certainly ignore it (which would be no fun) or we could tell the truth. If telling the truth and firing back a few shots of our own entertains you then sit back and enjoy the ride.

I'll finish up with a favorite quote of mine from Teddy Rosevelt -

"It is not the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred by the dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions and spends himself in a worthy course; who at the best, knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who, at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly; so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat.
Edited by Cmdrdeath on 12/7/2012 10:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
On the contrary! I know a lot about comraderey and friendship! But then again this isn't about me! ^_^

Plus, I like how you ignore the part about me calling you all out for bringing in his personal life... good dodge brother!

I do believe i will continue to watch this thread, I love watching people get their feathers ruffled over the silliest of things!

I'll even finish up with a favorite quote of mine.
"I think pimp, therefore I am."
-Katt Williams
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
This will be my last post in this thread because frankly Dreamz isn't worth it.

I'm only going to respond to Inhumanz question about what did Dreamz do to cause so much hate. And that's what I'll respond to.

I won't talk about the game itself because it's a video game and who really cares.

Dreamz came into our guild and the first issue we had with him was his trade talk antics. We put it across that our guild is not about being condescending toward others or a forum for bragging about ourselves. He did get that message at first.

He then left the guild.

He then begged to be let back in saying he had made a huge mistake.

He then left the guild again.

Nobody in the guild ever wrote or said anything about him publicly.

However on numerous occasions, he has posted incoherent ramblings publicly bashing and condemning people by name in his former guild. He plays it off as trolling or that he's a jokester (his words) but it clearly is not. You can see the need for him to defend himself by his streams of consciousness in this thread. That is not trolling.

Our experiences with him as a player or our thoughts of his skill and awareness as a player are not the issue and the cause of these vitriolic posts from many of the people that used to raid with him.

It's just that people that had loyalty to him and people that considered him a friend and people that until this post was made still considered him a friend on some level feel like he is a bitter backstabber.

If it was just one time, hey no big deal...it's one guy's opinion. He has done this over and over again.

And one thing Dreamz did get right. We are a very tight guild that supports each other and helps each other out. We have very low turnover and we make a habit of picking good people. And that's why you see these responses. We have each others' backs.

And one thing you did get right inhumanz is that personal life should have never have been brought into this. But you might want to re-read Dreamz posts in this thread if you are going to solely accuse Unhallowed of doing this.

So a final message to Dreamz. I hope you find what you are looking for in this game and I hope you can square it with yourself whatever it is that is causing you to have the need to bash your former friends over and over. Take care.
Reply Quote
53 Blood Elf Paladin
how do i respond to this? well first i would like to say thank you to my audience of readers. i would like to say thank you to deathgor bodybagging me. i woudl like say thank you to inhumanz for being an objective poster.. i would like to say thank to unhallowed and tally up my final score.

pooch +0
homer +2
ao -2
kad -honestly dint tally you
half -1 but giving -2 cuz you stop talking and real-id rage was good too
deathgor -1 cuz you dissed me... fine you convinced me in skype so giving +1 will admit real bro's bodybag each other.
to myself honestly idc this whole thread was to seach for the son of chisto and wasnt meant to be a flame fest.. but my buddys in unhallowed decided to take it that.. if you dont believe you can ask deathgor, in all seriousness sure this was a poke but not a dagger to the heart players just took it way too wrong.... im sure the peeps that know me better and dont have a bias standpoint will agree.

omi +2 cuz you still call me "D" and for that your cool
BJ's -1 cuz i was expecting a RP comment from one of your priest... how i miss our rp... that i truly am upset at myself about cuz it was soo fun.

ok i forget everything else i wanted to type give me a second.. blah blah blah blah.

where is maso? this whole time i was expecting a comment from maso.. cuz im looking for the son of chisto.

kad your protoss
ao your paranoid
pooch dont cancle patients over wow
homer you like coors.
inhumanz need to dps harder (this is a joke i know you are kitty legend)
chilly im bringing you in here and saying your a cool dude
quez your white irl
deathgor you !@#$ing hit water walking on purpose. and to make ao have bitter hatred over 1 silly wipe was priceless and worth bouncing the 2nd time over.

do i gotta comment or reiterate anymore? losing on new idea's.. its 4:40am.. oh ya.. dreamz you work at 7-11.. live in mom's basement and have social problems in life.. prolly cuz i deal with college drunks, drug dealers and homeless people all day.. but i wouldnt give it up for the world...

ok ending this post.. if will promise if ANYONE makes a respone i will reply even if your trolling.. cuz im white irl.

(fat chicks ftw) (i love bacon) (i rank all dayz) (im trif's butt buddy) (deathgor isnt really him.. idk how we kept the name but i like it.. cuz deathgor was a cool kid..)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Do da gonk and poosh?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Dreamz, thanks for the tally. Honestly I made my post and wanted to avoid any more drama, which is why I removed you from real id. Not raging, just not a huge fan of this back and forth. I agree this thread should probably just be deleted, it's silly, but like I said before there's no need to bring up the past in the way you did and have done before. You may call it trolling or just having fun, but when you post things that are untrue, you're going to get a response.

Talking behind people's backs is also never good, and you have done that more than once. I will not mention your personal life nor have I ever (you did bring up something personal about me though, true or not... it's personal. That isn't an excuse for anyone else, it shouldn't happen). I had some good times with you, let's just leave it at that and avoid any more of these poop slinging contests (this isn't a zoo, or so I hope).
Edited by Halfawake on 12/9/2012 5:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
53 Blood Elf Paladin
its k half no hate, just having fun.

most talk behind players backs was just player performance in raids... and if you wish to call that an offense then i guess 99% of officers/gm's in most guilds are at fault too since they evaluate there players without talking to them..

cuz i mean if they talked to me, then i would of knew that i lack knowledge of interupts, cant hit the spacebar and interupt an add..... and im sure there is more.

inhumanz, i gonk n poosh all day... i hide behind the tears of a clown at night... players dont understand me...

such is life i guess? like always i will carry my cross i will continue my journey i will find what i am looking for. it will happen... maybe not today maybe not this year but teh journey IMO is the most epic part not the reward.. maybe i just want to be on this journey forever and scared to end it.... idk..

aiight time to work at my job and hang out with homeless peeps drug dealers and drunk kids. im giong to hate every minute of it.. and think about the comments of my real life problems all night.

CYAZ!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]