[A] <Gank Bus> WEEKEND Guild - Recruiting All

100 Human Mage
<Gank Bus> is a new guild started to address an issue that the Officers have identified. Few if any guilds run raiding times comfortable for players who would like to play during the weekends, day or night!

We are posting this to gauge server interest in a weekend oriented semi-hardcore raiding guild. We will be running guild PVP groups thought the week, especially during the later hours of the night.

A tentative schedule would be:
* Mon. - Thur. (10pm - Whenever) - Guild RBG's / Achievement Runs / Focused Guild Leveling
* Friday / Saturday / Sunday (8pm - 1am) - Progression Raiding Groups

All specific times are tentative but, the idea is a guild that is weekend-raider oriented. Using the rest of the week for PVP and old Achievements.

Recruiting:

• All Level 90 DPS who are Heroics/RaidFinder Geared
  • 1 Healer 1 Tank for Group 1, 2 more Healers/Tanks to start Group 2
  • Any players who are looking for other WEEKEND players
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Sounds interesting. I'm gonna ask my guild if anyone is interested. I'm definitely down tho
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Anyone interested at all can PM me (Deathmagev/Deathmonkv) or add me:

victorpatton#1549

We have found another tank so healers and DPS are our highest priority now, but all are welcome who are interested in weekend/Late Night raiding.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
#
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
So you really had to resurrect threads that are months old?

/facepalm
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]