483 DK Tank LF raid guild US (A)

90 Worgen Death Knight
I love tanking, i do have a dps off thats fair. My current prog is 16/16N 1/16H , the realm is too small and it cant fit my needs for Progression. i would like to join a guild with Motivated members working on full clear normals or heroic prog and has members online with adult attitudes towards progression. I like Fun friendly talk on vent , But seriousness During boss fights. i have been playing wow since march 2005 always willing to learn more and more, i do everything i can do to make my toon the best it can be(min max) im a poster child for raiding i'm never late.
Edited by Thecure on 12/9/2012 11:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
We are a newly transferred guild to Stormrage-US PVE server. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to fill out our team. Most of us have been friends and raided together for at least three years.

What we look for:
- Know your class and any off spec you may have
- Have knowledge of the fights and come prepared to each raid. (Food, Flasks, Potions, etc)
- Must have 100% raid attendance or atleast close, we don't recruit for a bench

Raid times:
Monday-Thursday 9:30PM-1:30AM EST (server time)
8:30PM-12:30AM CST
6:30PM-10:30PM PST

Currently recruiting:
Heals-
Resto Shaman
Holy Paladin
Disc or Holy Priest
Mistweaver Monk

DPS-
Fury Warrior
Enhance Shaman

Tank-
Prot Paladin
Prot Warrior
Blood Dk

All classes considered, we're looking more for great raiders then good classes.

Visit our website at: http://lastpull-stormrage.enjin.com/

For more information:
Crysten - Cristen#1477
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6934196225?page=1
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
would loooove to have you join our 10m core :) in need for 2 tanks at the moment. we are 6/6msv 3/6hof currently due to busy IRL lives / attendance. We are just needing reliable tanks and we'll be good to go to start heroic mode in MSV.

Here is our currently rotating recruitment forum post if you wanna take a peek: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2674532555

Our raid group is mostly casual progression, enjoy fun times in vent and focus and everyone researches fights and how to maximize dps for each encounter. Ages range anywhere from 19 - 30 somethings. We raid Friday & Saturday 8 - midnight EST server time.

i've added you to friends on battletag. if you'd like to take a look and fill out an application our website is: www.dejaentendu.guildlaunch.com

Hope to hear from you :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]