Brawler's Guild - Crush

90 Undead Priest
He will bug out, evading for a few seconds and then resets after his charge. Its almost impossible for me to burn through his health before the enrage, and with him resetting half the time he's faced its an extremely difficult boss.
When he charges something also happens that makes my Shadowy Apparitions null and void, the AI of them bugs out and they'll just stand where they spawn instead of going and hitting him, which that's a loss of of a good chunk of damage for priests.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I just experienced both the evade bug and the pet AI error (with fire elemental totem).
Reply Quote
it is dec. 10th and he is still bugging out... i've had him to 900k health and lower a few times, and he charges.. hits the wall and evades / resets his health. there is no way i can burn him fast enough before the enrage.. any comments?
Reply Quote
Hello, February 2013 and this bug hasn't been fixed. Please could this be fixed?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
I would absolutely love for this bug to get fixed. My ghoul, garg, and Army of the Dead are pretty much mostly useless during this fight since they can't target him when he's laying IN the corner barricade.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]