[Horde] Paladin looking for a raiding group

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hi Saurfang,

Only recently moved to Saurfang and am looking for a Horde group who need a competent guy for their raids. I'm easy-going, happy to do old raids, new raids, heroics, PVP, and I know my class fairly well (been playing 3 years). I have a sense of humour and prefer to enjoy time raiding, rather than hardcore progression.

Armory should be showing me in my Holy set, but I was Protection for all of Wrath and Cata, and my Retribution is my "for fun" and "PVP" spec. I can perform all roles, but would prefer healing. Will tank if required, but will require some time to get properly geared.

I've been casual for all of Cataclysm and on a different realm entirely. My old guild cleared Dragon Soul before Mists of Pandaria came out. Prior to Cataclysm I was a raid leader for a year, but I'm not really considering doing that again.

I live in QLD so my hours are all ex-DST. My available nights so far are Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday. I'm generally available to raid after 8pm, earliest I could possibly start is 7:30pm (that's 9pm and 8:30 pm for Sydney while DST is happening).

Totally-not-looking-for-epics,
Danqna
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well that was an interesting experiment. 10 days, zero responses. I'm either doing it wrong, or doing it right in the wrong place.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]