9 Pandaren Priest
what is that
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
Got mine.

/thread
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Wish I would've gotten it when MoP was released...now I am playing the server restart war.
Reply Quote
battlestoned it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'll get mine sometime between now and next summer, which is the earliest anyone can earn the Zookeeper title.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
UE
Got my rare on a 2nd server restart. Was thrilled when I was on during a restart and had a 2 toons parked there on 2 different servers. My 1st server came up (I think 1st) and I saw a rare on my second spawn. Battled it and KILLED IT (this was before I knew you could just log out and it'd be there again). Decided to check another server I knew I had a toon parked there (L49 so I figured I'd get 1 shotted by whatever 90 wanted to just steal one). Low and behold, my second spawn again was a rare! Battled it slowly and won!!!

After that I was committed to be a rare farmer and haven't stopped since. I don't even PvP or PvE anymore, and yet, I love the game even more now!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
i have never seen one its the mystical unicorn of wow
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Got mine after a restart a while back, not rare but don't really care. I am just glad I got one when I did since from what I heard their times are random now and not after a restart. Haven't bothered to check if it really is the case since I haven't had much playtime really. Now I get to worry about the new pets that I don't have time to camp for and are never there when I go to check. Looks like I will have to wait until everyone in my crz gets theirs I guess and stops hunting them.
Edited by Valkira on 12/4/2012 11:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
12/04/2012 10:43 PMPosted by Starkist
now I am playing the server restart war.

You know pets don't forcibly respawn anymore after a server restart right? They fix this to keep people from camping before and after maintenance.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Got mine after restart right before this latest patch.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
12/04/2012 10:26 PMPosted by Fluttershy
Minfernal, discuss.

is like cake- it's a lie.
Reply Quote
Minfailnal?
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Got mine, now scourged whelpling on the other hand....
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Got 3.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/05/2012 12:57 AMPosted by Ryrok
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Your reaction when I liftoff onto your pterodax hatchling, and Supremus the rare Minfernal proceeds to try and mate with it upon landing, causing horrible third degree burns.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
12/04/2012 10:54 PMPosted by Sovngard
i have never seen one its the mystical unicorn of wow

Couldn't agree more :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]