Minfernal

100 Troll Priest
the queldorei steed i think its called (its from the allaince silver covenant argent tournament)( the horde equivalent actually translates to it if you switch to an allaince alt, the other mounts dont though
Reply Quote
Got mine (all three) as an only camper on a really small CRZ. I just went around killing critters and had them spawn about 30 minutes apart of each other. Helped a friend of mine get one too on the same server. Just make a DK on a different regions CRZ (Oceanic, Brazilian, ect.) Makes it far easier.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
I got 2 myself~
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
12/24/2012 04:54 AMPosted by Gabbycrabby
Minfernal, discuss.

Discuss grown men watching My Little Pony when the targeted demographic is little girls.

My Minfernal offers you the magic of it's fiendship. It is powerful.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
12/25/2012 02:59 AMPosted by Xiri
the magic of it's fiendship.

i c wut you did thar. and i like it.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
Came across someone with three Minfernals in a PvP pet battle. Was annoyed by the utter greed of the person I was playing, then I was soon intensely amused because it was a terrible team.

I'd settle for a poor quality one at this point, just like I settled happily for a poor quality Scourged Whelpling. :( I managed to get all the hard-to-find wild pets except that stupid Minfernal.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Mage
Got it.

Got the Scourge whelp......

Got the Giraffe.

But, why oh why does it never rain in Stranglethorn!

The rain on the island with the baby apes seems to happen very frequently. I've seen it raining there a lot. But it doesn't rain all over the zone. You need to just go to the spawn point and hang out, it rains there a lot.

Unlike the snow in Storm Peaks which seems to happen like once a week.
Reply Quote
With the sharing of low population zones, Blizzard has made Felwood over-populated. Have tried to get the minfernal several times, always ppl from 6 other servers in the area camping or looking for the minfernal. The pet either needs to have a low respawn timer or be removed from kalimdor safari achievement!
Edited by Yelowscorpid on 12/30/2012 8:30 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I've seen 2 of them and both times someone clicked it b4 I could I hate this pet only pet besides the summer one I'm missing
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I've had dk in Felwood for weeks now, still haven't seen one. It's like the Proto Drake from the Mysterious Egg. It took me almost a year to get one.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Minfernal, discuss.

Discuss grown men watching My Little Pony when the targeted demographic is little girls.

Lauren Faust said explicitly that the show isn't aimed at anything more than a family audience. There are plenty of adult references in the show from the creators and animator's taste IE The Big Lebowski characters make appearances as well as Doctor Who and several others. But please, troll on.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Got mine on 2am on Boxing Day. No one should feel like they want to play wow at that time just to get something so rare.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
They made it impossible to get for a reason, they won't tell us the reason.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Minfernal, discuss.

Hey now!

It's a good show...
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
01/03/2013 10:17 AMPosted by Amlas
There was a post the other day telling how to get one fairly easy.

Then that post was rather quickly deleted. Fortunately I got mine via that tactic right away.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin

But, why oh why does it never rain in Stranglethorn!

The rain on the island with the baby apes seems to happen very frequently. I've seen it raining there a lot. But it doesn't rain all over the zone. You need to just go to the spawn point and hang out, it rains there a lot.

It took almost a week of camping that damn island for it to finally rain for me.
Edited by Brudarek on 1/3/2013 1:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
01/03/2013 11:13 AMPosted by Mojones
There was a post the other day telling how to get one fairly easy.

Then that post was rather quickly deleted. Fortunately I got mine via that tactic right away.

except blizz is probably devising some crafty legalese to add to the ToS//EULA such that using that *ahem* tactic will be a bannable offense -- or if not that, then an auto-disconnect until you "fix" it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Heard from a few sources of questionable credibility that servers were CRZ'd by region. Decided it was worth a shot and rolled a DK on a Brazilian server. Went to Felwood, saw nobody, saw no Minfernals either. Logged over to main, did other stuff, logged over to DK a few hours later, still no campers, green paw on minimap, HOLY CRAP MINFERNAL.

It was poor quality but w/e. I usually don't stone capturable pets but I'll make an exception for this once. Once I find a magic stone, anyway.

12/25/2012 02:59 AMPosted by Xiri

My Minfernal offers you the magic of it's fiendship. It is powerful.

I've never seen the show, but some of the Youtube vids are pretty good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDMGv3hNMes
Edited by Kessiaan on 1/3/2013 3:00 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]