tanking gear

9 Orc Warrior
Is anybody else finding that tanking in reforged dps gear since they destroyed the strength on tanking gear is actually better unless you are on cutting edge bosses. I have 2 sets 1 for everything but the bosses, and 1 where I switch out some pieces for a little bit more EFH. Although I am not sure I even need to do that since the difference is right at 3% and my extra dps is around 25% more.

Did I mention the extra agro this way.

Granted when I say reforged dps gear I don't mean the piece that has crit and haste on it.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Warrior
12/05/2012 07:20 AMPosted by Phrak
Granted when I say reforged dps gear I don't mean the piece that has crit and haste on it.
So when you say dps gear, you mean hit/exp/mastery gear? Because that -is- tank gear.
-----
Combat tables, diminishing returns and you!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2489160859
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
^ Basically.

Everything my DPS warrior doesn't want. I take, and use. Though I will use tank gear if it dropped nps.

edit: 'Did I mention the extra agro this way.' Who needs extra aggro after the first 10 seconds?
Edited by Plethora on 12/5/2012 12:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
91 Tauren Warrior
fffft, only you would make such a claim Waniou. That mastery can be useful to healers, that's healing gear we're talking about.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]