Spirit of the North

100 Troll Hunter
Yet another use for Scatter Shot... completely naked except my gun, and my auto-shot kills them...

Also, those stupid serpents can fly, I am right there, 8 yards from you, on a ledge, and not wearing any pants...STOP EVADING!!! I AM A TASTY MORSEL, COME TRY AND EAT ME SO I CAN ENSLAVE YOU WITH MY PET BISCUITS!!!

Finally got him...killed like 30 of them out of frustration though...oh, and there bodies don't fall, so I couldn't even loot them /grumble
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Should have grabbed a low level gun/bow I used a level 10 bow and got mine on the first try.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
New pets :o

Still, why cant we have those badass boars from Northrend...

On a side note: http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/monkeyblack_fez.html too legit.
Edited by Razir on 12/5/2012 8:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Yet another use for Scatter Shot... completely naked except my gun, and my auto-shot kills them...

Also, those stupid serpents can fly, I am right there, 8 yards from you, on a ledge, and not wearing any pants...STOP EVADING!!! I AM A TASTY MORSEL, COME TRY AND EAT ME SO I CAN ENSLAVE YOU WITH MY PET BISCUITS!!!

Finally got him...killed like 30 of them out of frustration though...oh, and there bodies don't fall, so I couldn't even loot them /grumble

/#showtooltip Distracting Shot
/cast Distracting Shot
/stopcasting
/stopcasting
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
12/05/2012 08:14 AMPosted by Moonlyt
Should have grabbed a low level gun/bow I used a level 10 bow and got mine on the first try.

Oh I picked up on that quick...the problem was the evading, not me "accidentally" killing them (besides the 1st one)...Scatter would force them to "land", so I could get the low flying ones close enough to the ground that they wouldn't evade bug before I landed.

Plus it disabled auto-attack too +)

In the meantime, trying to tame them near the floating platforms was just an exercise in futility...
Edited by Verdash on 12/5/2012 8:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
There are more than 1 spirit. There's one that loves to evade and one that's much lower to the ground. Hit that one, slow fall somehow, then tame your new pet.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Hunter
12/05/2012 08:36 AMPosted by Mezasu
There are more than 1 spirit. There's one that loves to evade and one that's much lower to the ground. Hit that one, slow fall somehow, then tame your new pet.

I just disengaged after falling...have to leave plenty of pad time, it lags longer the faster you are falling, but it resets your falling distance +).

That is how I finally got it, but I never saw more than one at a time, which is why I had to keep killing the "high flying" ones when I got sick of trying to coax them closer...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]