Interview with Ghostcrawler

90 Orc Shaman
"The new loot system has worked out well, as players don't have any reason to be mad at each other over loot in LFR anymore. It is possible that we could see it being used in dungeons as well, but that is still under discussion."

Oh my god, the amount of forum posts and heads that would roll...
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
People complain about anything that doesn't result in them getting loot 100% of the time (and the sha touched weapon they want! not those crappy tier shoulders).
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
12/05/2012 08:07 AMPosted by Platform
Oh my god, the amount of forum posts and heads that would roll...
And how they'd forget the numerous threads about DPS rolling on healing gear, or tanks rolling on DPS gear.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
12/05/2012 08:15 AMPosted by Ninjablaze
People complain about anything that doesn't result in them getting loot 100% of the time (and the sha touched weapon they want! not those crappy tier shoulders).

I know, and it's hilarious. Some form of RNG has always been in place when it comes to loot, and it's what keeps the game compelling in the sense of having replayability concerning content.

Regardless, there are a decent amount of people (Not in a comparative perspective of the WoW population as a whole, mind you) it seems that love to make posts about their woes with the current system and LFR; I would just love to see the reaction if this was in dungeons as well.

12/05/2012 08:16 AMPosted by Tarski
And how they'd forget the numerous threads about DPS rolling on healing gear, or tanks rolling on DPS gear.

Eh, that's one solution it would fix. I never really saw it as a big deal, as all it did was lessen the times I spent doing heroics anyways on alts/my main when he first hit 90.
Edited by Platform on 12/5/2012 8:20 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]