The Misty Keg 8: Mana Tea's Day Off

90 Pandaren Monk
I would like to see us set up the OP of the Misty Keg with kill vids (PvP vids, if anyone makes them) of *things they themselves are involved in*. So we'd have an archive of vids from a monk's PoV.
90 Pandaren Monk
I'm going to try streaming or recording on my computer. Hopefully it doesn't completely get !@#$ed. Hoping I can do it regularly after I upgrade my desktop.
90 Pandaren Monk
That moment where you finally find a DK to app

HNNNNNNNNNNG

12/07/2012 02:48 PMPosted by Izzirez
I'm going to try streaming or recording on my computer. Hopefully it doesn't completely get !@#$ed. Hoping I can do it regularly after I upgrade my desktop.

streaming is moreso internet dependent than computer, I can fraps at the highest settings no problem, but if I start streaming everything goes to !@#$ because of my poor internet connection.
90 Troll Monk

HNNNNNNNNNNG

lolDKs.
90 Pandaren Monk

HNNNNNNNNNNG

lolDKs.

Dead Knights.

Don't you want a player who can survive to continue dps'ing/tanking through to the eventual kill? Ours spends most of our kills spectating from the dirt ;)
90 Pandaren Monk
one of those fun moments where we kick people like that

after an intense amount of ridicule

besides derp knights are super strong for the fights we have left
90 Pandaren Monk
Close member of my family passed away today from a brain aneurysm. We're raiding on Monday. My train of thought just... ugh. I don't even have words to properly describe the horrific, mangled wreckage of steel and bodies. I have no desire to do anything right now.

:(
90 Human Monk
Close member of my family passed away today from a brain aneurysm. We're raiding on Monday. My train of thought just... ugh. I don't even have words to properly describe the horrific, mangled wreckage of steel and bodies. I have no desire to do anything right now.

Oh no...I'm so sorry for your loss. :(

It's always tough when a loved one passes. I've had my fair share of loss as well, and I know it can be hard. But know that the person will always be with you as long as you keep them in your thoughts.

My condolences to you and your family. /monkhug
Edited by Aethe on 12/7/2012 9:55 PM PST
90 Pandaren Monk

adding my bear (((hugs))) to Aethe's.
90 Pandaren Monk
Endangered/Advanced: LFR Terror in the Mists or LFR Bottle? I'm leaning towards Terror but I'm not sure how it stacks up to Bottles agi proc. Other trinket is my Alch stone which I believe is better than both of them if I remember right.
90 Pandaren Monk
Terror in the mists

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ow9Dy5t58GY
Edited by Endangered on 12/8/2012 11:24 AM PST
100 Pandaren Monk
Terror in the mists

what the actual !@#$
90 Goblin Shaman
Terror in the mists

ew
ew
ew
ew
ew
ew
ew
ew
ew
ew
90 Troll Monk
Terror in the mists

Does your girlfriend know you're posting videos of her on the internet?

Hah, I jest. But seriously, quit it.

Also, so LFR Terror is better then LFR Bottle?

Ugh, I don't wanna do ToES as a DPS though. Queues are so long and icky.
90 Pandaren Monk
I came.
90 Pandaren Monk
12/08/2012 06:13 PMPosted by Beifong
I did it as a tank. We get the same loot.
90 Troll Monk
12/08/2012 06:19 PMPosted by Izzirez
I did it as a tank. We get the same loot.

Tank queues are longer.
90 Blood Elf Monk
12/05/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Mist
SHOWS HOW MUCH PEOPLE PAY ATTENTION TO YOU THEN.

You can leave my thread at any moment now.

12/05/2012 12:12 PMPosted by Zegreiart
I'm just fine where I'm at, thanks.

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!
90 Pandaren Monk
12/08/2012 06:23 PMPosted by Beifong
Tank queues are longer.

I queued as both. Tank popped up first. This was earlier today though with 50 min queues.

Edit: If you want, I can get on and I'll queue with you. I'm bored.
Edited by Izzirez on 12/8/2012 6:44 PM PST
90 Troll Monk
12/08/2012 06:44 PMPosted by Izzirez
Tank queues are longer.

I queued as both. Tank popped up first. This was earlier today though with 50 min queues.

Edit: If you want, I can get on and I'll queue with you. I'm bored.

It's fine. I've already done it this week and I usually queue as healer as my healing set is in more need of LFR pieces.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]