Hell on Wheels

100 Troll Mage
So what is everyones opinion on the above show?

I just got through the first season on netflix and I am enjoying it quite a bit so far.

Lots of a great characters.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
So what is everyones opinion on the above show?

I just got through the first season on netflix and I am enjoying it quite a bit so far.

Lots of a great characters.

Umm..

When I saw your thread topic, I was like OMG, someone else out there likes the movie "Roller Boogie". That's what I honestly thought. Cher (1980) did a song titled "Hell on Wheels" for the opening movie credits for this wonderful roller disco love story ;) was too cool!

But, since it's obviously not, I really have no idea what you're talking about ;) sorry..
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I love it. I marathoned the first season on netflix and am waiting for the second one. Will there be a second season? I need to do some research.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
Yeah they have the 2nd season already completed but it finished in October, they have signed on for a 3rd season already as well. I watched in on netflix as well and sadly the 2nd season isn't up yet but i may be able to binge on it during christmas as my parents may have recorded it all on dvr.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
It's okay, Deadwood was better in the realistic old western setting.

As far AMC shows go it's better than rubicon and and the killing and worse than the walking dead, madmen and breaking bad.

Overall not a bad show and not a great show, better than the average TV show but nothing worth owning on dvd.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Mage
12/07/2012 08:37 AMPosted by Ziryus
It's okay, Deadwood was better in the realistic old western setting.

I dont really care for westerns, this show is an exception to that for me.

12/07/2012 08:37 AMPosted by Ziryus
madmen

This is a show that I can understand why it gets highly rated but I dont much care for it. Just seems kind of boring.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]