-Shock wave
-heroic leap
-DBTS
-Fear
-shield wall

Oh and all that + top damage.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Shaman
I guess ill say it before somebody else does, the game is not balanced around 2v2.

Now to be more serious, second wind is to powerful for a passive ability, I wouldn't mind its healing if it were to have some downside to it. The problem is it is passive, meaning the warrior can just disregard the ability, and it doesn't hinder a single thing about warriors.

Other classes sacrifice damage to heal, while warriors do not have to deal with this issue.
Edited by Gasleak on 12/5/2012 5:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
73 Human Rogue
Just because it's not balanced around 2v2's doesn't mean it is not overpowered.

I would love for warriors to have to lose damage to heal.
Reply Quote
31 Blood Elf Monk

As a WW monk I need to lose pretty much ALL my damage to heal.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Shaman

Just said it because I know somebody will come in here and do it either way.

I didn't say it was fine though, in fact I did describe my problems with the talent.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
12/05/2012 05:15 PMPosted by Gasleak
I guess ill say it before somebody else does, the game is not balanced around 2v2.

FFS, the game just isn't balanced... Just call it like you see it. Joke of a move is still going to be a joke whether it's 3's, 5's, or RBG's
Reply Quote
1 Troll Shaman
12/05/2012 05:20 PMPosted by Nihilim

FFS, the game just isn't balanced... Just call it like you see it. Joke of a move is still going to be a joke whether it's 3's, 5's, or RBG's
Why can't people just read the entire post I made instead of the first sentence.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

As a WW monk I need to lose pretty much ALL my damage to heal.

Don't feel bad, as a rogue you have to get out of stealth - work your way up to 5 combo points and hit recoup which barely heals you at all... Second win is 300x more effective, their damage is insanely better, they've got great cc and a lot better mobility.... such great balance!

I quit playing my warrior bc all I had to do was kite people and wear them down.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Why did you block out the names and the mmr?

As a rogue I find nothing wrong with second wind, just the 20 second cd on shockwave & sitting in 25% dmg reduction defensive stance.

If it were me i probably would have tried for the kill on the lock anyway.

Edit: Looking at the screenshot again and seeing the locks damage i guess you did kill him first. WW monks must be in a really bad spot to not be able to 2v1 a warrior.
Edited by Ambushprod on 12/5/2012 6:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Second wind can't heal the warlock.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Play 3v3. Warriors are meant to be taken down via teamwork. Game isn't balanced around 1v1.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Yes, a passive effect with no cooldown and zero brainpower is stupid, yes how I can sit in def stance and still put out a reasonable amount of damage AND lose absolutely 0 control is stupid. End of, it's stupid. We know.
Reply Quote
31 Blood Elf Monk
12/05/2012 06:59 PMPosted by Verandra
Play 3v3. Warriors are meant to be taken down via teamwork. Game isn't balanced around 1v1.

Why do warriors require teamwork to take down when they can one shot people without any set up or team work?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
And you didnt kill the warlock why?
Reply Quote
31 Blood Elf Monk
12/05/2012 08:17 PMPosted by Qtqtqt
And you didnt kill the warlock why?

I did...He died first.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
A warrior who goes full defensive and kites well is going to heal a lot if you're not lining up for a kill as soon as his cooldowns expire.
Reply Quote
31 Blood Elf Monk
12/05/2012 08:35 PMPosted by Cayse
A warrior who goes full defensive and kites well is going to heal a lot if you're not lining up for a kill as soon as his cooldowns expire

Thats the thing, I got him to 15% like 5 times and then I would get stunned or disarmed or feared or he would pop another cd or he would leap and los.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Aren't dps monks pretty weak still?
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
warriors are a joke 1v1 for monks...

If he was doing that all you needed was 10stack of tiger brew + Xuen...and get Tiger Palm up then FoF....

With 10stacks of Tiger Brew + trinket...if he is in defensive stance that one move will put him to sub 10% with xuen on him and you can execute him just as the FoF ends.

That's what I do anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Warriors are out of control period. They have way too much defensive capabilities while not sacrificing any damage!

IMO, make some catch to defensive stance besides no rage from attacks. Reduce chance to crit or SOMETHING that would make them not want to be in it unless they are tanking or on the defensive.

Second Wind should have some downside. Or it should be on a passive CD (like cheat death or purgatory) and only last for a short amount of time (say like 12-15 seconds).

Too have that much passive healing while not sacrificing any type of damage is absolutely absurd.

And why they have a 20sec CD AoE stun that does pretty decent damage, no ramp up time, AND no rage cost is beyond me. NEWS FLASH - it looks like cookie cutter me. Way to do exactly what you didn't want to happen.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]