[A] 482 Mage Returning Home

90 Draenei Mage
As the subject line says:
I was here on this realm about 7-8 some months ago before I decided to "retire" from WoW for about six months to a certain Lucasfilm Based MMO.
Looking for a guild of roughly the same if not more progression experience than I currently have, and the other reason why I want to come back here is that there is a number of my RL friends that reside in here.

Oh yeah... if you are wondering why I am Arcane instead of fire, aside the fact that with the recent patch that favors arcane atm, I have been blowing the doors off my current guild's top fire mage by almost orders of magnitude, been keeping myself in the top few on the meters and lovin' it... oh YES... and surviving all the while! ;)
Edited by Teaori on 12/5/2012 5:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
If you're still looking, add me in game we're currently 5/6 1/6

ampdup#1754
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
I'm definitely looking around still.
But yer guy's guild name... O.o
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
You should've put ranch on it, obviously.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
6/6, 6/6, 3/4 N progression guild looking for a mage to fill our roster. Heroics starting next week, contact me in game for more details.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]