Parry es #1 huehuehuehue

I love being well above expertise cap and Ret/Arms/Fury/Frost DK/Unholy DK all parry on RNG. Mmm Mmm MMM love me some parried Dismantles and Kidney Shots!

GJ Buffing strength to parry ratio for tanks in PVE, but Learn to separate from PVP. I can understand tanks in PVP being able to avoid, but DPS with a chance to parry above expertise cap? Parry #1 huehuehuehuehuheuheuheuheuheuhuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehueheu
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
"Increase your expertise to see a higher skill cap in your class." - Ghostcrawler
Reply Quote
I do not understand this quote. I am well above expertise cap, and I am getting major CDs parried by these classes, even in dps spec. I'm not gonna use SS just to avoid getting parried when the game tells me I have a 0% chance to dodge and parry.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Protip: stand behind people.
Reply Quote
Can't wait til polymorph can be dodged, cause everyone loves that thrilling RNG gameplay.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/06/2012 11:44 AMPosted by Nukk
the game tells me I have a 0% chance to dodge and parry.
those are pve numbers. this warrior has 17.5% parry or so, meaning you would need that exact percentage of expertise to never be parried by me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]