ok...i absolutley hate my warrior this season

90 Human Warrior
yea i said it...would gladly trade shockwave for my bladestorm and knockdown back. Would gladly take the old second wind plus the old regen back for the new 2nd wind. Rage managment is completely different and i just dont like it. I know warriors are supposed to be op this season and last season they were one of the worst if not the worst classes to bring into a 3's comp. But i had so much fun playin it and i just dont like this class anymore...getting my weapon next week will help but right now is the most depressing time ive ever had playing a warrior.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
It's definetly your weapon, gear gap is huge atm. I recently levelled my lock, and going up against fully geared toons, well lets just say I may as well not be there.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
You're probably just bad

warrior op
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
lol 1500 with thousand games played and mal weap and gear lol loloololololololololol...i may b bad..but if i am ur f-ing terrible lolololololololololol
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
also i dint say warriors are bad or nerfed i said they werent fun anymore
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
12/05/2012 06:55 PMPosted by Dimestyle
yea i said it...would gladly trade shockwave for my bladestorm and knockdown back. Would gladly take the old second wind plus the old regen back for the new 2nd wind. Rage managment is completely different and i just dont like it. I know warriors are supposed to be op this season and last season they were one of the worst if not the worst classes to bring into a 3's comp. But i had so much fun playin it and i just dont like this class anymore...getting my weapon next week will help but right now is the most depressing time ive ever had playing a warrior.

Y-you don't lift, do you bro?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
In all seriousness though. Warrior mobility is at an all time high. As arms the bulk of our attacks cost 0 rage. Despite the recent nerf our damage is still something to be feared. Shockwave available to all specs? Good times indeed.
Edited by Dreadhoof on 12/5/2012 8:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
12/05/2012 08:20 PMPosted by Dreadhoof

Y-you don't lift, do you bro?

Nah he doesnt lift clearly
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
idk maybe in time itll grow on me..i dont like the changes as of now...p.s. i dont lift unless something has fallen on me
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
12/05/2012 08:43 PMPosted by Dimestyle
idk maybe in time itll grow on me..i dont like the changes as of now...p.s. i dont lift unless something has fallen on me

Gear is kinda huge now. I mean I just got my fist weapons on my alt monk yesterday. Went from 35% pvp power to 53%...

Went from being happy with a 60k crit RSK and 75k on cloth with cooldowns. Earlier today I crit a full malevolent mage for 128k RSK lol. My monk has weapons and two other male pieces..the rest are upgraded blue pvp pieces.

Also all my friends that are playing warriors right now say they have loads of fun globaling people rofl.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
My dog could get a 2200 rating on a Warrior right now. LMAO
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
i thought warriors were great last season as far as consistent pressure...bladestorm was great breaking roots..i do feel like i hit harder in cata i guess i dint expect the gear to be that big of a factor...i do like safeguard with the banners we have now
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
12/05/2012 08:51 PMPosted by Shaolinn

Keep thinking that to yourself kid with your 1550 achieve. The most active battle groups only have about 60 teams or less in 3v3 at or above 2200, each.

*Update* I just looked at the ladders again, most have 30 teams or less at or above 2200.
Edited by Dreadhoof on 12/5/2012 9:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

ill say it one more time shaman lol...im not sayin the class isnt good or op even...most the top teams have a warrior i realize that...im just sayin i liked the old playstlye better ...im not gonna get 2200 this season...and if ur dog could get a warrior to 2200 try letting him play ur shaman to 1750 at least
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
lol kinda cool the only player that has good ratings(dreadhoof) dint bash me and 1500's called me bad
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
You're probably just bad

warrior op

Your 43% w/l is much better than the OP.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
yea think im sitting right around 0% on that team lol
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I like my war this season, but I feel the same way you do about my feral, even tho its good, its alot more boring and simple than it was last seaosn. Making it not fun.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/05/2012 09:03 PMPosted by Dimestyle

ill say it one more time shaman lol...im not sayin the class isnt good or op even...most the top teams have a warrior i realize that...im just sayin i liked the old playstlye better ...im not gonna get 2200 this season...and if ur dog could get a warrior to 2200 try letting him play ur shaman to 1750 at least

LOL DUDE YOU OWNED THAT SHAMMY REALLY HARD.

IT WAS LIKE A X5 TFB HIT!!
Reply Quote
I felt the same way earlier this season, thought meachanics seemed clunky, but since 5.1 things have seeme fun, idk maybe frost nova gave me a sense of like things were back in cata. Our freedom during burst seemed kinda lame to me honestly.
Edited by Memoirs on 12/5/2012 10:19 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]