Warlock: "Cataclysm" spell on live

90 Goblin Warlock
Hi everyone :)

So I just finished the raid and a guildie put some script on the guild chat, I used it and imagine my surprise when I saw it was the Cataclysm spell that warlocks had on the PTR :O

It looks awesome and I'm sad it didn't make it to live, when I remove Mannoroths Fury it stopped working though. Anyway I wanted to report it because there may be many exploits related to it. I dind't do any dungeons or pvp with it, but I can imagine it being specially OP in pvp because it has a pretty big area.

The script was /script Pickup Spell(*some number*)

(sorry for the crappy english)
Edited by Einthoven on 12/5/2012 9:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
In a live stream RBG I saw a warlock with the cataclysm spell and again in AV and again in TP all on live servers. Apparently, there must be a way of exploiting the system to gain access to the spell.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I ran some rbg's tonight and every comp we faced had 2 locks (both destro with MF) and it really did kinda mess gameplay up. Half of the rbg group pretty much said "wtf was that" when both locks staggered themselves in our group, and stunned the entire team. There was a reason this spell was not included in 5.1, and i can't believe blizzard hasn't hotfixed it yet.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
had a destro lock use this on my hunter today in 2v2, earned him then win too. isnt that fantastic? I love cheaters and even though im aware 2v2 arena isnt serious business I really hope anyone that exploits this gets banned quickly.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I got MC'd by the sha, and wiped my raid with it

I find it odd that Blizz didn't include it in because it wasn't viable, but I did a pretty good job of killing my team with it lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]