ilvl 491 Rogue LF New Guild, pst

90 Orc Rogue
So as of last night I've found myself not fitting in to well with my current guild SPK Gaming. It's not that they're a bad guild it's just that they always troll me in some way or another. Whether it be demoting me to F&F rank to just kicking me from the guild repeatedly and telling me they're sitting me permanently even though I'm like 1st or 2nd top damage. Just last night they all got the "And it's Good!" achievement and when I didn't get it they kept one of the mobs alive so I could run back and get the achievement. Upon running back and standing on the console one tank brought the mob up to me then as soon as he was about to do that one move to knock me back the other one taunted it so he would face the other direction. Laughter ensued afterwards and the dps proceeded to kill it.

I am tired of being the victim of cyber bullying and am looking for a more mature guild. I am 5/6 H MSV and 1/6 H HoF experienced. Hit me up in game or in this thread. Thank you.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
12/06/2012 07:34 AMPosted by Ahveros
they all got the "And it's Good!" achievement

I DIDN'T GET IT.

ps: avros pls
Edited by Plant on 12/6/2012 7:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
12/06/2012 07:50 AMPosted by Plant
they all got the "And it's Good!" achievement

I DIDN'T GET IT.

ps: avros pls
I'm sorry Plant but your irresistible charm isn't enough to stop me this time.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
You will be forever missed.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Edit: got trolled woopz
Edited by Washiki on 12/6/2012 2:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Yommmmmppppppp Yomppppp Yooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmppppppppppppppp
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]