<Gear don't fïx stupid>lvl 25 10m LFM raid

90 Pandaren Monk
Our guild is currently 6/6 normal MSV, 1/6 HoF due to a struggling raiding roster. We are in dire need of a healer, preferably a holy pally/priest, resto druids and resto shamans are welcome as well. We are also in desperate need for DPS; warlock/rogue/hunter/shadow priest preferably. We would like to progress in to heroics a.s.a.p. and have always been a casual heroic progression guild throughout all of cataclysm, and would like to continue being so. Please contact me if interested:

Raid times: Tues/Weds/Thurs/Mon 9:00-11:30
-battlenet tag: thepheebs#1974
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm a Holy Pally.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
12/04/2012 06:41 PMPosted by Jackeechan
We would like to progress in to heroics a.s.a.p.

lewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwl
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
12/05/2012 02:54 PMPosted by Ruck
We would like to progress in to heroics a.s.a.p.

lewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwl
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
scrubs need not apply ty ^_^ *looks at the message above*
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
12/12/2012 02:57 PMPosted by Dexamene
scrubs need not apply ty ^_^ *looks at the message above*

You couldn't pay me to apply to this !@#$ stain of a guild.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
you couldnt pay me to take you in or even ask you to =)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
12/12/2012 05:39 PMPosted by Dexamene
you couldnt pay me to take you in or even ask you to =)

Awh :( can you reconsider? Cause I really want to join a guild full of !@#$ters who can barely progress with nerfs :(
Reply Quote
lol you're not even up to a one-tenth of my skill level as a player
Reply Quote
and lol @ such originality, using Foozelol's words now eh? shiitter.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
oh snacks
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
12/13/2012 09:38 AMPosted by Phoebe
and lol @ such originality, using Foozelol's words now eh? shiitter.

Am I? I wasn't aware that anyone had dibs on a word i've been using to describe the players in your guild since cata...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
12/13/2012 05:06 PMPosted by Ruck
oh snacks

DO YOU EVER STOP EATING!?
Reply Quote
well, either way, your comments are quite amusing considering we have yet to have a full core raiding roster since the 3rd week of pandaria's raid release and raid a max of 2 days, if that, with a different person almost every week and still manage, whereas you have had a full roster and still fail...el-oh-el. Not to mention, when we did have a full roster, we outperformed your guild easily within the first week, facts are facts whether you're blind to accepting them or not =)
Edited by Phoebe on 12/14/2012 12:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
12/14/2012 11:54 AMPosted by Phoebe
well, either way, your comments are quite amusing considering we have yet to have a full core raiding roster since the 3rd week of pandaria's raid release and raid a max of 2 days, if that, with a different person almost every week and still manage, whereas you have had a full roster and still fail...el-oh-el. Not to mention, when we did have a full roster, we outperformed your guild easily within the first week, facts are facts whether you're blind to accepting them or not =)

This is me playing the worlds smallest violin for you, and the only reason you cant get a full raid of non retards is because everyone and their mother knows that GDFS is beyond !@#$.

12/14/2012 11:54 AMPosted by Phoebe
we outperformed your guild easily within the first week, facts are facts whether you're blind to accepting them or not =)

And the only reason you killed one boss before us is because for the first 3 weeks of mists we were still recruiting for 25 mans and when we got our roster we %^-* on your progression, make some more excuses. !@#$ters. :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Top guild on the server is world #3000 and people still argue about who sucks more.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
12/14/2012 04:24 PMPosted by Erlara
Top guild on the server is world #3000 and people still argue about who sucks more.

It's the only arguable topic, there are no top tier guilds on this server to be jelly of, there hasn't been one since Wrath.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Its like reading a debate between Michele Bachmann and Sarah Palin though. Come on.

Btw Fatum was old school raiding, 20+ hours a week. I think there's 2-3 guilds on the server that could do fairly well if they went for that.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Its like reading a debate between Michele Bachmann and Sarah Palin though. Come on.

Btw Fatum was old school raiding, 20+ hours a week. I think there's 2-3 guilds on the server that could do fairly well if they went for that.

Yeah I think I'd kill myself raiding any of the new content that much >.>
Reply Quote
no, actually, your guild couldn't even out-progress us when you broke down to a ten man guild for a week in to the start of Pandaria, so how about you end with the excuses. QQ more.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]