<Gear don't fïx stupid>lvl 25 10m LFM raid

90 Undead Mage
I didn't want to come off as a stalker ;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
cloves is a mage btw....you are so terrible lol.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
actually cloves played his lock too and he was awful at it so he would only log on it to troll trade chat
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
ahhh no wonder i didn't recall it lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Marsh Affliction was far and away best spec for 0 Lights Yogg. Execute drain soul allowing you to DPS without facing him in P3 was OP.

Phoebe you're a good Lock, good Tree and mediocre Boomkin (or were during heroic DS).

Marsh you can probably outDPS anyone in GDFS. The only one of the current DPS in there who has ever kind of stood out to me is Grinderz.

Jojo is a wannabe-Asian gangster, Bearface is just Bearface... I know em both IRL and neither of 'em has anything to do with anything. Cia was hilarious. I feel a litle bad for Sojobow for not getting mentioned too.

This is getting pretty entertaining, keep going =D. You guys should get a little more in-depth though, forget all the ghosts of Fatum past and get a little more personal about current stuff. Only then can it get truly awesome. *popcorn*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Also fun fact about Cloves, he tried joining FI on his lock and was kinda bad. When he got kicked he blamed it on "drama" and tried to ninja some loot but failed and then we all laughed and went on with ICC.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Phoebe you're a good Lock, good Tree and mediocre Boomkin (or were during heroic DS).

Marsh you can probably outDPS anyone in GDFS. The only one of the current DPS in there who has ever kind of stood out to me is Grinderz.

Jojo is a wannabe-Asian gangster, Bearface is just Bearface... I know em both IRL and neither of 'em has anything to do with anything. Cia was hilarious. I feel a litle bad for Sojobow for not getting mentioned too.

well first off, when i was in pixxels tbh i didnt care much about playing since i didnt know anyone and all my friends had quit playing lol not to mention i was ms resto os feral, and you guys had me go boomkin at the drop of a hat =), but i actually did well when i wanted to. I just always preferred to heal so I wouldn't perform up to my potential as a dps since it wasn't even my ms, and i had more feral pieces than anything lol. My warlock was my first original main, so yea, there's a reason why I did so well on it =).

2nd- no way in hell can marsh outdps pein, grinderz, oxx (but you have him now and if u didnt think he was capable you wouldnt have recruited him =P lol), or even orcasm, and i know definitely if my lock were actually geared up to current tier, he wouldn't be able to even come close to me. Jojo outgeared the !@#$ out of me and as did monoz and i still outperformed both. Bearface wasn't even a shaman anymore when we were into uld and all that other good %^-*, he was a dk tank ...sojobo was tired of FI and told me he just wanted to be done with this game, lives near me too =P lol .

3rd- im good on resto drood, h pally, disc/holy priest, resto shaman, MW monk and warlock.

erl- you're only good on ur mage. lol <3 jk =)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
and cloves has always been bad, at least pve-wise lol. PVP might be a different story. BTW marsh, Dag was rarely beaten, and i know sojobo or cia were deifnitely never near his dps, idk where you're getting your lies from =) but clearly wrong info is wrong.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
(but you have him now and if u didnt think he was capable you wouldnt have recruited him =P lol)

^^^lol wot?

And I never said aff was bad for no lights yogg, I just remember it never coming close to boomies or spriests.

and yeah of course shooting a purple beam out of your !@# in p3 no lights was OP. But doing a simple 180 when the skull goes up was prolly the easiest mechanic on that fight. and Spriests did the same thing btw.

Cloves is a 17 year old failed rapper.

Dag pulled high numbers in ICC when rets were gods of damage.

and Cia iz a hacker.

And according to logs I outdpsed Pein, Grinderz, Oxx all through cata and mists so far so....

12/21/2012 06:34 AMPosted by Dexamene
idk where you're getting your lies from =) but clearly wrong info is wrong.

Wikipedia?
Edited by Marshmellow on 12/21/2012 7:18 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/21/2012 07:17 AMPosted by Marshmellow
^^^lol wot?

^i was referring to oxx being recruited by erl...nothing in relevance to you. And that wasn't even Dag in ICC, that was ghostphace playing on his toon lol. The original player of Dagarros was always top during togc or uld, but he quit during then as well, before ICC's release.

12/21/2012 07:17 AMPosted by Marshmellow
And I never said aff was bad for no lights yogg, I just remember it never coming close to boomies or spriests.

Actually, I recall affliction locks, at least good ones, always topping. I know i did lol. All because of, as I had stated previously, primarily due to the drain soul ability. And according to logs, lol Pein is a main tank so I don't understand how logs would be able to verify seeing as he's never recorded as a DPS. Grinderz and Oxx, like I said, I believe they can outdps you...I dont hover over guild logs as much as others lol but I have seen all 3 of you dps before. =)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
So you're trying to say a prot pally can out dps me?

mean :(
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
12/21/2012 09:20 AMPosted by Dexamene
but I have seen all 3 of you dps before. =)

O rly?

Because by my understanding Oxxo is half retarded, never talked to Grinderz before.

Cata logs are prolly expired by now and I haven't compared any logs for mists yet so idk for sure

almost positive that's a false statement though
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Oxx is a casual in Pixxels atm, I didn't even know he was invited. But maybe I'ma ninja Grinderz from you =). But ok, I forgot about Oxx and Orc. But even those 3 are "ok". Orc is an old friend of mine, ask him how often he beat me on my mage =)

Marsh I've raided with her lock on my mage and she kept up. And I know for a fact I was able to occasionally top a DMG meter in FI so take that for what you will. She's the best player in GDFS atm (in before "that's not saying much har har").

And Marsh's DPS is fine too. Though I haven't seen him directly compared to DPSers I know well so that's more of a guestimate on my part, but logs don't lie (much). You know he's not bad Laura, you're just angry =)

Now why don't you guys hug and make up and come do some heroic modes.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
12/21/2012 10:22 AMPosted by Erlara
She's the best player in GDFS atm (in before "that's not saying much har har")

I never denied this, not In any of my posts did I say Phoebe was a bad player.

I can't say the same for any of the other players in GDFS sadly.

Orc is an old friend of mine, ask him how often he beat me on my mage =)

Yeah I raided with Orc for about a month in the guild I was in before Machete Squad, I think he was playing resto MS and enhance OS at the time and he pulled really good numbers. Sadly that guild was so bad we didn't see the end of reg madness lulz.

Now why don't you guys hug and make up and come do some heroic modes.

Girls are yucky.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I had high hopes for this

i am disappoint
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

i am disappoint

Der Der bbykakes daddy make u feel gud
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
lol

12/21/2012 09:23 AMPosted by Marshmellow
So you're trying to say a prot pally can out dps me?

i was referring to his os as ret obviously =p!

12/21/2012 09:38 AMPosted by Marshmellow
by my understanding Oxxo is half retarded

^although this is mostly true lol, i can't deprive oxx of his moments of dps-phenomena. When he's focused, which is rare, he actually does pretty well.

Marsh I've raided with her lock on my mage and she kept up. And I know for a fact I was able to occasionally top a DMG meter in FI so take that for what you will. She's the best player in GDFS atm (in before "that's not saying much har har").

And yes, when Erl raided with me, he had just transferred to FI after me, during TOGC but never did he beat me lol so to hell with your "kept up" comment! Maybe when I sat out :P Either way you all outgeared me lol, and yea on an occasion or two he would top lol. I remember aftord and pyrous being insane competition =) .

Marshmellow
90 Undead Mage
Machete Squad

She's the best player in GDFS atm (in before "that's not saying much har har")

I never denied this, not In any of my posts did I say Phoebe was a bad player.

Actually...you had said I wasn't but okay...now that you're admitting I'm a good player...I'll play nice =)

12/21/2012 10:32 AMPosted by Marshmellow
Girls are yucky.

we're also mythical creatures.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

i am disappoint

It's okay, I can still fly up there and kick ur butt if it'll make you feel better =) <3!
Edited by Dexamene on 12/21/2012 5:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Sorry, only cool people are allowed here in Colorado phobe.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
12/21/2012 05:28 PMPosted by Ruck
Sorry, only cool people are allowed here in Colorado phobe.

A.K.A people who want to get high on pot without consequence, Colorado has already started dropping brain cells in mass quantities.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]