<Gear don't fïx stupid>lvl 25 10m LFM raid

90 Orc Death Knight
I enjoy my weed thank you very much, its the !@#$ that does that %^-* here
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/21/2012 05:28 PMPosted by Ruck
Sorry, only cool people are allowed here in Colorado phobe.

pfft...keep your cold crap mountains then!! I'll stick to Miami!! :P Where the real cool people hang out...cannibalism...drugs..nightclubs...AND a beach...= paradise?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/21/2012 04:59 PMPosted by Dexamene
And yes, when Erl raided with me, he had just transferred to FI after me, during TOGC but never did he beat me lol so to hell with your "kept up" comment! Maybe when I sat out :P Either way you all outgeared me lol, and yea on an occasion or two he would top lol. I remember aftord and pyrous being insane competition =)

Pfft keep dreaming honey. Your lock was good, she wasn't *that* good. When we were in equal gear I beat Aftord a lot more often than not, although he is a great guy.

I'm far more cocky on mage than pally and there's a reason for it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
12/21/2012 07:06 PMPosted by Jackeechan
Sorry, only cool people are allowed here in Colorado phobe.

pfft...keep your cold crap mountains then!! I'll stick to Miami!! :P Where the real cool people hang out...cannibalism...drugs..nightclubs...AND a beach...= paradise?

Are you one of those orange !@#$s like on jersey shore?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Pfft keep dreaming honey. Your lock was good, she wasn't *that* good. When we were in equal gear I beat Aftord a lot more often than not, although he is a great guy.

lol oh please i easily beat your mage, the weather there must be diluting your memory or amnesia must be a common genetic disorder within your family line. I don't have to dream, facts are facts. I guess it's just like I never beat you on your holy pally either? LOL...sure... =) in fact, let me gear up my lock and you can come at me with your mage, I'll rekindle your eluded memory in a snap. And no...you rarely, if ever, beat aftord lol or pyrous for that matter...but keep dreaming, it's cute.
Edited by Jackeechan on 12/21/2012 7:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
12/21/2012 07:13 PMPosted by Erlara
And yes, when Erl raided with me, he had just transferred to FI after me, during TOGC but never did he beat me lol so to hell with your "kept up" comment! Maybe when I sat out :P Either way you all outgeared me lol, and yea on an occasion or two he would top lol. I remember aftord and pyrous being insane competition =)

Anyone who plays, or has played a mage is a cocky !@#$. It's basically a racial for the class.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/21/2012 07:16 PMPosted by Marshmellow

if only =[
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage

lol oh please i easily beat your mage, the weather there must be diluting your memory or amnesia must be a common genetic disorder within your family line. I don't have to dream, facts are facts. I guess it's just like I never beat you on your holy pally either? LOL...sure... =) in fact, let me gear up my lock and you can come at me with your mage, I'll rekindle your eluded memory in a snap. And no...you rarely, if ever, beat aftord lol or pyrous for that matter...but keep dreaming, it's cute.

OOOOOO Chick fight, I'll get the oil and mud pit..
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
lol she's the prettier one of the two =[
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Then you're thinking of the wrong mage hon. Aftord himself called me (slightly) better than him, we were good friends in ICC. I don't need your validation when I've got it directly from his lips : )

Since I never even raided with Pyrous then I do believe you're thinking of the wrong mage and got your timelines mixed up. It was just me and Aftord, and later Vinses who's probably slightly little better than both of us.

I got no problem admitting when someone beats me, like Vinses or Rajadharma. But your lock wasn't one of those. Now you can say we rarely ever raided and we were uneven in gear... and that'd be true. But you can't say you easily beat me or you'd be lying.
Edited by Erlara on 12/21/2012 8:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
12/21/2012 07:28 PMPosted by Jackeechan
lol she's the prettier one of the two =[

I'M THE PRETTIEST!!!!!

http://imgur.com/gallery/c3Nn0

^ that's me IRL
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/21/2012 07:16 PMPosted by Marshmellow

You should see Phoebe's duckface pictures...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
12/21/2012 08:08 PMPosted by Erlara

luuuuuuuuuuuuuul
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Thread of the year award right hurrrrr
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
12/21/2012 08:08 PMPosted by Erlara

Give her credit, she has some decent cleavage in those pictures
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
12/21/2012 08:16 PMPosted by Ruck

Oh she has it in real life too. Takes her like 3 hours to get ready to leave the house though. I shoulda taken a picture to show Pein.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
12/21/2012 08:16 PMPosted by Ruck

12/21/2012 08:22 PMPosted by Erlara

Oh she has it in real life too. Takes her like 3 hours to get ready to leave the house though. I shoulda taken a picture to show Pein.

Holy !@#$, my turn to get popcorn.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
<3 Phoebe
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Then you're thinking of the wrong mage hon. Aftord himself called me (slightly) better than him, we were good friends in ICC. I don't need your validation when I've got it directly from his lips : )

Since I never even raided with Pyrous then I do believe you're thinking of the wrong mage and got your timelines mixed up. It was just me and Aftord, and later Vinses who's probably slightly little better than both of us.

I got no problem admitting when someone beats me, like Vinses or Rajadharma. But your lock wasn't one of those. Now you can say we rarely ever raided and we were uneven in gear... and that'd be true. But you can't say you easily beat me or you'd be lying.

lol you're the one with the timeline issue, you forget i left fi before ICC, so clearly you're the wrong one. When i was referring to outdpsing you it was during togc, when you JUST transferred here and were a noob in FI lol. I left before ICC was even released, and sure maybe in ICC you outdpsed him, I wouldn't know, I wasn't there. But pyrous beat aftord, and i left when he had left, which is what i was referring to. =) and yes, i scrubbed the floor with your mage lol and like i said, let me get current tier and i will !@#$ on it, no toilet paper required thnx <3 =)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
12/21/2012 08:22 PMPosted by Erlara

well at least that time you actually got to see a real live girl, rather than a door answered by a crew of random strangers claiming to never have seen a picture of your "supposed" gf who claimed to live there eh? =) so at least pein can pick them right....!

lol <3 yes, this !@#$% bites.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]