90 Gnome Mage
Any forums goers play this?

Best single player FPS to date imo.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
i really liked the intro
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Kids do love anything with M.I.A. - Paper Planes playing in the background.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
I'd like to say it's the best single player FPS to date.

But I did play Borderlands 2.

Excellent game though.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
12/04/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Orchitis
Best single player FPS to date imo.

Halo begs to differ.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
oh look another dumb @#$% comment by you HAAHHAAH halo is console dickhead, not PC

Go cancel your sub.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
I agree with Orchitis. FC3 is great.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
super mario bros is best fps to date
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
i r dorf nao
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Love it, great game and was really surprised by the quality of the story
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Really not a fan of the Far Cry franchise.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Never played 1.
Played FC2 and it was very meh, kinda crap

FC3 is different, I love it.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
I'm struggling to remain interested in Dishonored. Plot seems rushed which is a problem I have noticed in many games lately.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
I feel the same with Dishonored, after I got that I tried black ops 2, made it to the second last level of the campaign before i got so bored i was just begging for it to end, considering getting FC3 but Iunno.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Black Ops II is all about multiplayer, tis where its at. I didn't even try the campaign as I'm pretty sure it would be ****.

Very fun multiplayer FPS good ol' Black Ops
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warlock
12/07/2012 05:35 AMPosted by Groot
I'm struggling to remain interested in Dishonored. Plot seems rushed which is a problem I have noticed in many games lately.

I didn't like the how abruptly the attitude changes towards the end depending on your morality.

Everybody loved me despite me going out of my way to kill everything until the last mission where I was suddenly the unholy offspring of Hitler and the Grinch.

It wasn't a bad game in itself, but if they're going to put morality in a game, at least make it mean something.

12/08/2012 03:53 AMPosted by Snippz
I feel the same with Dishonored, after I got that I tried black ops 2, made it to the second last level of the campaign before i got so bored i was just begging for it to end, considering getting FC3 but Iunno.

FarCry 3 is DEFINITELY worth it. It's far better than Dishonored.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Might consider it, and as far as FPS MP goes, Black ops 2 has nothing on MW2, jesus chroist that game
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
SoF
Just started Borderlands 2 a week + or so ago. Won't be getting FC3 any time soon sadly.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
FC3 has been fun. What little I have played of it, that is. I think I went around skinning animals and making bags and stuff. I found some radio towers and watched a bunch of guards walking down the road. One of them yelled out "OH !@#$ A TIGER" and then got mauled along with his mates.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]