Moonkin graphics fill entire screen

71 Orc Shaman
Sorry hate to ask for less graphics, but as a guy playing on a laptop pad my camera is usually stuck on top looking down as i turn and moonkin spells fill my entire screen not allowing me to see anything whatsoever. IF a moonkin spams moonfire i wouldnt be able to see anything the entire time. could u maybe make the the giant circle ontop of boomkin spells a little smaller so u can see past them? would be appreciated if so cuz its annoying as hell in arenas
Edited by Achalon on 12/5/2012 3:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Why not just change your camera distance so you can see everything?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Laptop pad? You mean you use a touchpad instead of a mouse?

Get the cheapest USB mouse you can find. Well, if you can afford a decent one get a decent one, but even the cheapest should do a lot better than a touchpad.

Touchpads are bad for WoW. I love the one on my Macbook for just about everything else, but gaming? Just don't bother. Get an actual mouse. Hunt around and you can sometimes find one under $10.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/05/2012 03:00 PMPosted by Achalon
Sorry hate to ask for less graphics, but as a guy playing on a laptop pad my camera is usually stuck on top looking down as i turn and moonkin spells fill my entire screen not allowing me to see anything whatsoever. IF a moonkin spams moonfire i wouldnt be able to see anything the entire time. could u maybe make the the giant circle ontop of boomkin spells a little smaller so u can see past them? would be appreciated if so cuz its annoying as hell in arenas

Just adjust your "View Distance" as far back as possible. There's even addons that allow you to move the camera distance back even further than what's built in.
Reply Quote
71 Orc Shaman
I'll look up some addons, but which would you suggest?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]