The alliance players need to fight back.

90 Undead Warlock
Hey, we're not wandering around the streets (well, dirt roads) of Orgrimmar, mugging innocent bystanders who are peacefully loitering in the AH.

I hardly think "street punk" would apply.

Have you seen Emerald Dream? you only don't because you would get gutted if you did. Believe me, I don't approve of these sort of threads but i'm very well aware of what would happen if the situations were reversed.

The best way to get punks to lay off is bodily harm, violence is the only thing they understand.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Hey, we're not wandering around the streets (well, dirt roads) of Orgrimmar, mugging innocent bystanders who are peacefully loitering in the AH.

I hardly think "street punk" would apply.

Have you seen Emerald Dream? you only don't because you would get gutted if you did. Believe me, I don't approve of these sort of threads but i'm very well aware of what would happen if the situations were reversed.

The best way to get punks to lay off is bodily harm, violence is the only thing they understand.

I played on ED for a while. The only bigger hive of scum and villainy is Mos Eisley.

My first hour on ED was me whistling the Smurf song as I walked into Stormwind and greeted everyone with a "HAI NEWFRIENDS!" and then ... oh god ... the things they did to me would make strong men weep. The Caliphate ... let us not speak of it again, Darrethy.

I'm still in therapy.

If RH is the equivalent of an inner-city middle school (from a suburban-dweller's perspective), then ED is like an Afghan Free Fire zone with Free Bullets stands and all the targets are walking around with signs saying "I posit that Mohammed may have been in error on a few things".

Won't be making that mistake again, that's for sure.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
You can't trust the system... MAN!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAYL5H46QnQ
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
Ew. New YouTube layout.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
12/08/2012 09:01 AMPosted by Lukar
Ew. New YouTube layout.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]