Shadow Priest LF Raiding Guild

90 Undead Priest
Hello,

Currently I have a Warrior who is 6/6 in MSV and a rogue who is 4/6 in MSV (1/6 in HoF) and i'm looking for a place to put this Priest. Up front, I do not heal, unless you have someone willing to teach me, other than that I am solid DPS and know the fights. Looking for almost any time frame except Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday nights. Current guild is great but no slots available, PST in game!
I'm checking the forums regularly as well :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
I have a spot open, we raid Tues / Wed / Thur 6-9 server. I'm on most days after 4PM so if you're interested in talking more send me a in game tell.

Thanks
G!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Hey hey there. We're actually looking to fill a shadowpriest spot for our 25m raid team. We raid Tues/Thurs 6:00pm-9:30pm server time.

If you're interested, check out minionsinc.com for more info and how to apply. Hope to hear from you!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Thanks you two, I'll check you out in game :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]