|| ~Haomarush needs love~ ||

90 Pandaren Warrior
Dear Blizz-harmony,

I have this friend named Haomarush. You see, Haomarush used to have a partner named Cho'gall. But sadly, Cho'gall left him and now Haomarush is more lonely now than he has ever been.

I am writing you today to implore you to look into your vast data-base for potential matches for our single friend Haomarush. I know there are other lonely people out there that wouldn't mind the companionship over the holiday season.

Please Blizz-harmony....find a match for our dear friend, I'm afraid of what might happen if this isolation and depression goes on any longer.

P.S Hai from the awesome server!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Major bump!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
/agree! I remember when I use to play alliance here AND play this toon alli. Server died severely, I remember getting my reg DS kill with Drunkin KNights on this guy, went mia for a long time, and by the time I came back, BOOM! Went horde and server transferred to Bleeding Hollow! Btw, Heybuddy, you knew me as Khaos/Boldwyn. Which Bold's still alli on rush!

But bump for this post! Maybe this server might see some better day!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I heard Heybuddy likes little boys.

And ganking QT BE's while they're trying to do dalies.

Jerk.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I heard Heybuddy likes little boys.

And ganking QT BE's while they're trying to do dalies.

Jerk.

Hey, If you don't like being fondled by swords then stop wearing those revealing dresses in daily zones.....

....Remember, 50 no's and a yes, mean Yes :)
Reply Quote
69 Human Death Knight
Hey, If you don't like being fondled by swords then stop wearing those revealing dresses in daily zones.....

....Remember, 50 no's and a yes, mean Yes :)

Hey, I didn't say I didn't like it <3

And look at me, I'm like sort of leveling an alliance, eww!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
True story.. Heybuddy used to run around naked in Zangermarsh!! Flashing himself at me!!

;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]