Server Economy

87 Tauren Death Knight
Hey all,
I have a coworker/friend that plays on the server and I was thinking about starting up a toon or two depending on how lively things were. I plan on playing Alliance on this server due to the extreme ratio. I mainly have two questions:

-How lively is the server's economy? I know it's not Blackrock or Illidan, but I'm tired of hopping from server to server with stagnant economies.

-Are there many progression raiding guilds, or just a few that end up seeing all the content at the heroic 10/25 man level?

Thanks Underminers!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
There is one maybe two promising guilds on the server. Our economy is stagnant, if you have complete uptime/can camp 18 hours a day on scrolls gems and enchants you can expect 25-30k a day but be prepared to compete with 4-5 people who do camp all day.
Reply Quote
87 Tauren Death Knight
awww, bummer! I'll still probably roll a hunter or monk, but probably wont invest heavily in the server then :/

Thank you very much for the info, and hopefully we'll run into each other sometime!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
/flee
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Run, you fool.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]