WW PvP

90 Night Elf Monk
How is Windwalker looking at end game? Currently I'm literally two shotting people.

RSK for 7-10k depending if it's the first or second kick (for debuff)
BoK for around 3-5k
FoF hits for about 20k in the entire channeled time.

So is our dmg still decent at max level or do we just become complete !@#$?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Kemp, I assume you're speakign about PvP so... Here it goes.

At endgame monks have a low burst damage compared to most (if not all) classes, but we have the highest sustained damage of them all. In terms of damage, we are pretty good, but ou won't kill a healer alone, although you might lock it down.

We lack in CC ressistence/surviability, and because of this we might suffer full CC's duration when we are out of trinkets... That's out biggest flawn at this moment in my opinion. If you're going to focus on arena, your team will have to be very aware of what's going on with you... And on BG's you must not walk alone or take head to the front lines because you might get nuked.

It's fun.. A lot fun to play as a WW monk, but it's also painful. It's a new class, some people are becoming pros already on it, but it takes a lot of effort and study, because to play a monk you must have strategies and plain knowledge of classes and etc to face them up at this point.

I hope we get some tweaks in our surviability soon. (5.2)
Reply Quote
How is Windwalker looking at end game? Currently I'm literally two shotting people.

RSK for 7-10k depending if it's the first or second kick (for debuff)
BoK for around 3-5k
FoF hits for about 20k in the entire channeled time.

So is our dmg still decent at max level or do we just become complete !@#$?

Highest RSK crit was 210k on a mage in 3s.
Reply Quote
56 Pandaren Monk
12/06/2012 09:33 AMPosted by Artheran
That's out biggest flawn at this moment in my opinion.

MMmmm...flawn
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
WW PvP:
  • Good damage
  • Good mobility
  • Good survivability
  • Good control
  • Low burst
  • Week against CCs
  • Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]